What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cryptocurrency

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah cause PayPal, Elon musk, and the largest hedge funds on the planet are all idiots falling for the ‘ponzi’. Good one, have fun being poor.
Plenty of people and businesses get sucked into dodgy schemes all the time.

I'm not poor.

I'm also not greedy.

Have fun being a merkin

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
58% growth in price in 1 month?

10% growth in the last 3 days?

Nah.. Doesn’t smell like a bubble at all...

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
58% growth in price in 1 month?

10% growth in the last 3 days?

Nah.. Doesn’t smell like a bubble at all...
Not the first time it's happened to crypto. And most time the bubble bursts and the price plummets.

Ethereum hit a new All time high just yesterday at $1480.

there’s a good chance in the next few years that you will all unknowningly be invested in bitcoin as super funds allocate a small percentage of funds into it. The worlds biggest hedge funds are in it, won’t be long until every other fund wants in.

can’t wait to dump my bags on you when you eventually buy into it out of fomo when it’s near the top.

McLovin

Staff member

there’s a good chance in the next few years that you will all unknowningly be invested in bitcoin as super funds allocate a small percentage of funds into it. The worlds biggest hedge funds are in it, won’t be long until every other fund wants in.

can’t wait to dump my bags on you when you eventually buy into it out of fomo when it’s near the top.

Probably 12 months away from ordering my Lamborghini. Can't wait to fly past these peasants in their Camrys

mongoose

Coach
I have a bunch of Litecoin linked to some defunct crypto trading platform from 2011 lol I got no idea how I could access it.... I reckon I had about 40 of them...

mongoose

Coach

It's stupid, there is nothing backing bitcoin. At least currency is supposed to be backed in gold (I know most of its not) but still...

So the richest man in the world owns bitcoin and his company (Tesla) just bought $1.5billion in btc. Tesla is going to accept bitcoin for payment.

so now we have PayPal and Tesla, 2 of the worlds biggest companies on board. Not to mention some of the worlds biggest hedge funds buying in.

MasterCard is next to accept bitcoin as a payment on their cards.

only a matter of time until companies like eBay, Amazon and Microsoft are on board.

not too bad for a ponzi