What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Isaah Yeo and Nathan Cleary named co-captains for 2021

Munky

Coach
Yeo seems way too nice to be an effective captain when dealing with referees.

Forward leader for sure.

We'll need Cleary to do the Cameron Smith style referee coaching.

WestyLife

First Grade
Of course. The current fullbacks are guns but most over positions it is a changing of the guard. Young guys still on the way up guys like Cleary, Staggs and so on

I think this about covers it. Just a new generation making their mark.

panthersam

Juniors
Mine wasn't a slight on him or other halves but you look across the league and who has a 7 that is the best attacking threat?

Even GC are different side when Brimson plays. The new rules should help 7's dominate more

Of course mate never thought you were having a go at him or anything just genuinely wanted to know your opinion :thumbsup:

I think you are definitely right that 7’s should be able to control and dominate in the future as the rules continue to change.

MugaB

Coach
Ivan is smarter than I thought.
I don't think he pushed it, it would have been others from the board, Ivan would have nathan concentrating on his role, captain tag = media talks and coin flips and other extra duties, Yeo is perfectly suited for it, he is terribly funny, and a full larekin, plus no BS... seriously he should be on farmer needs a wife...
He is awesome, nathan on the other hand is a playboy, but pretends to be a "the honest wholesome kid next door" but he is a suckup to the media, just says the right things, Yeo would drop an F bomb by accident and carry on

Latest posts