What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

betcats

Referee
The headlines will be "Panthers in crisis" after this. They sound fired up.

Nah this kind of niggle and competition at training is a good sign definitely. These guys are competitive there is always pride and ego and the competitive spirit even at training. I have been in fights with my best mates over tennis matches, poker, beer pong..anything with competition we would basically all rev each other up until someone was chasing someone around with a tennis racket lol.

WestyLife

First Grade
Nah this kind of niggle and competition at training is a good sign definitely. These guys are competitive there is always pride and ego and the competitive spirit even at training. I have been in fights with my best mates over tennis matches, poker, beer pong..anything with competition we would basically all rev each other up until someone was chasing someone around with a tennis racket lol.
haha Yeah I definitely understand it. It's a very good sign.

panthersam

Juniors
Luai looks like a niggly bastard on the field I would probably want to fight him to.
Ya should hear my older brother on Luai....he reckons he needs a couple of good clips on the ear.....I can't agree with him about that.

The type of player that I would most likely hate if he played for any other team, not only because of the niggle but because he can back it up by carving up anyone, but these are the types of players that you love to support when they are on your own team :clap:

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
The type of player that I would most likely hate if he played for any other team, not only because of the niggle but because he can back it up by carving up anyone, but these are the types of players that you love to support when they are on your own team :clap:

I so agree with you. He has that look about him. Probably best that he didn't play in earlier times, unless he could also fight LOL

Kilkenny

Coach
I didn’t know Merrin said that lol probably a bit rich seeing as his own love life was in the media at the time just as much as any of our other players :shrug:♂️

Merrins form really dropped off a cliff after his first season when I think from memory he was our player of the year. It was a shame because he was a great person, apparently really popular amongst the playing group. There were lots of rumours around the break up of his relationship which may have had something to do with his drop in form I don’t know. I was told there was no substance to the TMM rumours but we’ll probably never know now.

soc123_au

Staff member
Merrins form really dropped off a cliff after his first season when I think from memory he was our player of the year. It was a shame because he was a great person, apparently really popular amongst the playing group. There were lots of rumours around the break up of his relationship which may have had something to do with his drop in form I don’t know. I was told there was no substance to the TMM rumours but we’ll probably never know now.
Drop the T from TMM & it's closer to the mark.