What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

CCJohnC

Juniors
I live in Central Coast and just got my Daily Harvey Norman paper. and cannot see any mention of Crichton extending his contract with us. After the pages and pages of comment printed over the last few months as to whether her will sign or not I am a bit puzzled. Wait a minute, of course, it is about a Penrith Panthers player not a ........ (you fill in the blanks) player. Typical.

Fangs

Coach
Well you'll know at the least the Dragons will be fit. Might see 30 billion late comeback games from them.

GongPanther

Referee
I live in Central Coast and just got my Daily Harvey Norman paper. and cannot see any mention of Crichton extending his contract with us. After the pages and pages of comment printed over the last few months as to whether her will sign or not I am a bit puzzled. Wait a minute, of course, it is about a Penrith Panthers player not a ........ (you fill in the blanks) player. Typical.
It was reported in the TD, but yet to be mentioned in the SMH as of this very minute.

panthersam

Juniors
Apparently Josh Mansour is about to start teeing off on how poorly he was treated by Penrith on channel 9 news.

Didn’t have much to say about us just that he wishes it could have gone differently. In saying that, I look forward to him marking up against either one of our wingers when the time comes to it! That’s if he is in first grade of course.

Kilkenny

Coach
As I have said many times I think his disappointment around his departure was entirely understandable and he should not be criticised for that.

He was never going to be resigned beyond the end of his deal he had with us, so at the very least he has had his career extended by at least one season so from the perspective of ensuring his financial future he would have well and truly moved on by now even if he would have preferred to stay.

If he stays fit and healthy he will be very good for Bunnies.

Panther Pete

Juniors
did he say exactly what he had an issue with?
He just said he was disappointed he was told in cafe in Homebush a week after the GF that he was no longer considered for first grade. He also said something like it wasn’t the way he thought he would finish up at Penrith but he has now moved on.

panthersam

Juniors
He just said he was disappointed he was told in cafe in Homebush a week after the GF that he was no longer considered for first grade. He also said something like it wasn’t the way he thought he would finish up at Penrith but he has now moved on.

The cafe part was another set up by Nine - saying things like ‘he was told in a public setting of a cafe so that he couldn’t let his anger out’. Just trash journalism really and nothing we didn’t know already.

Kilkenny

Coach
The cafe part was another set up by Nine - saying things like ‘he was told in a public setting of a cafe so that he couldn’t let his anger out’. Just trash journalism really and nothing we didn’t know already.

It’s a story, media needs to talk about something, stories each and every day.

Ive never quite been able to understand the timing, the choice of venue is just irrelevant.

Panther Pete

Juniors
The actual interview was pretty standard but it was the promo for the story that sucked me in, that was the trashy part as they made it sound like he was going to give it to us and Ivan.

panthersam

Juniors
It’s a story, media needs to talk about something, stories each and every day.

Ive never quite been able to understand the timing, the choice of venue is just irrelevant.

It’s all irrelevant really, same outcome whether he was told the minute after the grand final, halfway through the season or yesterday.

Latest posts