What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rd1: Non Parra games

TheParraboy

Staff member
This is a honeymoon round for me

Manly, Dogs getting belted

All QLD sides losing

Storm winning was a little depressing but that will change next round :sunglasses:

Noise

Coach
Anyone listening to Todd Payten's press conference? He was giving it to Taulmalolo about his defence.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Anyone listening to Todd Payten's press conference? He was giving it to Taulmalolo about his defence.

Couldn't believe what I was hearing, if there was ever a bloke you talk about it behind closed doors out of sheer respect if anything else, its Taulmalolo

strider

Post Whore
I saw a replay ... while he called him on a lazy effort, i didnt think he was going to town on him

I think he was saying, he has just been used in excessive minutes for his running game and no one has given any shits if that meant his defense suffered from being tired ... he doesnt want that to keep happening .... i thought it was fair

hindy111

Post Whore
Prediction.
N.Cleary will be Australian halfback this year and will keep in for the following 8.

hindy111

Post Whore
I think it's been a disappointing rnd.
Reason is no upsets. It felt like last year again.
Storm and Panthers clinical.
Souths and Roosters not far off.
Parra hot and cold but talented when on.

And garbage for the rest. Brisbane where brave but at end of day they let a 16-0 lead evaporate at home to a side who will never play that bad all season.

Warriors a good effort but Titans showed what a rubbish spine does. People overhyped Fogarty,Rein and Taylor.....

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Titans were no doubt disappointing and I dont think Rein is the answer at 9, never has been. But credit to the Warriors, I gave them a chance, I think buying Fonua-Blake will give them a big boost to their pack, what were Manly thinking lol

Nothings changed with Manly, Cowboys and Dogs, too predictable, same old same old from last year.

Look the round hasnt been that enjoyable but the quality of the game will improve as the weeks progress.

It'll be interesting to see how today's games will go. People, not here, have talked up the Tigers on how theyve trained well and theyve flogged Manly, but I wouldnt be surprised if they get belted by Canberra. That squad doesnt look too impressive.

strider

Post Whore
Its amazing during the trial matches and watching the NSW Cup games streaming the commentary seemed a lot better than the blokes on Ch 9 and Fox.
Spud Carroll - superstar commentator

I think if we had to put up with them regularly we'd soon think they are as shit as the prime time ones .... I thought the guys who commentated our stg trial were terrible

I don't mind the guy who is on with Spud in this norths v manlytown game .... who is it?

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Adam Peacock, very versatile, he's called A League, cricket and now this.

They used to have Andy Raymond and Jimmy Smith but theyve been flicked

strider

Post Whore
Adam Peacock, very versatile, he's called A League, cricket and now this.

They used to have Andy Raymond and Jimmy Smith but theyve been flicked
ahhhh yeah I know him .... i think he goes ok ... doesn't over do it, seems quite knowledgable

Latest posts