What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Jarryd Hayne sexual assault trials

*Deleted*

I wouldn’t consider myself an expert on psychology but there must be a range of emotions during/after such an event. Sadness, shock, vulnerability, fear, anger. I doubt these emotions are likely to trigger rational thought. Probably leaves you open to making irrational decisions or alternatively no decision at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

franklin2323

Immortal
I wouldn’t consider myself an expert on psychology but there must be a range of emotions during/after such an event. Sadness, shock, vulnerability, fear, anger. I doubt these emotions are likely to trigger rational thought. Probably leaves you open to making irrational decisions or alternatively no decision at all.

Yeah there would be no clear way to react here. Atleast now there is closure

Kilkenny

Coach
Because 99%+ of my posts were made before the "like" system was implement on these forums. You aren't very good at considering evidence, are you? Look at my join date. I have made only 11 posts since 2017.

Try again, genius. :joy::joy:

From that I would assume you were probably incarcerated and therefore didn't have access to computer facilities.

Billythekid

First Grade
Reading these past few pages is sickening. I already knew the likes of T-bone were f**king morons but you’re absolutely scum as well. How can you ever look your wife or daughter in the eye when you spout this absolute filth. f**k you, you piece of human garbage.

The_Frog

First Grade
Often wonder how Hayne would've been able to get away with doing this "forcibly", and that her mother supposedly never heard any of this:
Imagine for a moment you are the mother of a young woman who had invited a famous celebrity she had never before met to come and visit, and they were now in the bedroom, presumably getting down to it. Would you want to hear any of it? Or would you turn the sound up as loud as possible on the TV? My sympathy is with this mother who had to endure this scenario in her own home involving the daughter she had raised from a baby.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Reading these past few pages is sickening. I already knew the likes of T-bone were f**king morons but you’re absolutely scum as well. How can you ever look your wife or daughter in the eye when you spout this absolute filth. f**k you, you piece of human garbage.

I don't think you need to worry about any of these morons having wives or the mental agility to place any part of their appendages into a spot suitably well enough to cause pregnancy.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
It’s time to leave these threads when all the dads of daughters arrive with their guilt based, born again, evangelical, chivalry.

Yep do that. I mean if it wasn't your moronic posting and embarrassment from being attached to said views, then let it be the evangelical stuff that sees you out the door. Either way it's a good result. I mean, you posted this:

Hayne fronted the media and said he was telling the truth, while she is hiding from the media and will not answer the media's questions. I find that very suspicious.

Which is close to the stupidest post ever on LU.

Game_Breaker

Coach
In the case of an alleged victim, so they should be.
They are the ones trying to use the system as their tool to commit an act of violence (deprevation of liberty) on the other person to the tune of many many years in revenge.
What do you think should happen, we just accept that they are truthful, honest people and put the accused straight in the slammer?

No you idiot
Alleged victims of sexual assault and rape should not be on trial. WTF are you smoking?

T-Boon

Coach
So dads with sons are more objective?

Absolutely.
We dont go around thinking our boys are little angles or that butter wouldnt melt in their mouth or that they need big me to pretect them from everything.
Daughters laugh at their dads gullibility behind their back, I know this because I had 2 older sisters and I literally watched them laugh.
Mothers of daughters are more objective than DODs because they actaully were young girls at some point in time as well. I think being a DOD unleashes some million year old chivalry juice in the system that makes a man emotional and plain dumb.

Absolutely.
We dont go around thinking our boys are little angles or that butter wouldnt melt in their mouth or that they need big me to pretect them from everything.
Daughters laugh at their dads gullibility behind their back, I know this because I had 2 older sisters and I literally watched them laugh.
Mothers of daughters are more objective than DODs because they actaully were young girls at some point in time as well. I think being a DOD unleashes some million year old chivalry juice in the system that makes a man emotional and plain dumb.

Your dad is from a different era. I know my girls aren’t innocent, especially in the internet era. Also, your instinct (like many blokes) is to immediately side with the male because you appear to distrust women. I imagine you a Christian Porter type.

T-Boon

Coach
There's a big difference between cross examination and being put on trial

The fact you need this explained tells me everything I need to know about you

her evidence is tested rigorously in cross examination - that is her word being out on trial. Someone above my quote was complaining about that system. He thinks women should just be believed.

Mark B

Juniors
As an Eels supporter since 1979, the dude is in our top 20 players of all time. He did stink the place up in 2018 though. But looking at the whole sordid situation I cannot in good faith offer any type of excuse or attempt to brush over his conviction. Massive fall from Grace and if his appeal goes belly up he goes to jail. That simple.

Latest posts