What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Jarryd Hayne sexual assault trials

kurt faulk

Coach

How many times did this guy get screwed over before they realised their evidence was not the best and the last time they got it over the line there was a grave miscarriage of justice towards Hayne?

I wish they worked this hard to keep paedophiles behind bars. But we all know judges lean the other way in those cases.

Bazal

Post Whore
Similar situation to Jack De Belin.

For those who are too stupid to understand, this is not a finding of innocence. The DPP have decided to not pursue the charges against him.

It's more of an admission of incompetence, really. Whether it happened the way she said or not (and I'll be very clear here for the slow on either side that I believe both of them are hiding more than they're telling) they bungled the prosecution bad

Last Week

Bench
It's more of an admission of incompetence, really. Whether it happened the way she said or not (and I'll be very clear here for the slow on either side that I believe both of them are hiding more than they're telling) they bungled the prosecution bad
How did they bungle it?

Frailty

First Grade
Or perhaps it's just a matter of this offence being extremely difficult to prosecute.

There is a reason that many of these offences are not reported, then a smaller number end up with charges and prosecution, and then even smaller with a guilty verdict. It's not because "women are out to get men".
How many times did this guy get screwed over before they realised their evidence was not the best and the last time they got it over the line there was a grave miscarriage of justice towards Hayne?

I wish they worked this hard to keep paedophiles behind bars. But we all know judges lean the other way in those cases.
Have to love statements like this as if they don't prosecute difficult historical child abuse offences. It's usually the same people that claim the referees are cheating against their team or are part of a gambling ring.