What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Townsend waiting for coach call before deciding contract option

DJDL

Bench
I’d wager he’ll garner more interest on the open market than Milford. What an absolute bum that dude is.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I’d wager he’ll garner more interest on the open market than Milford. What an absolute bum that dude is.

I haven't been able to stop LOLing at Milford in this game so far.

Between him, Clifford, Croft, Pissflap jnr, Brooks, Hunt, O'Sullivan and others I have no idea why people on here consistently claim CT is the owrst half in the league.

Phuquing mob mentality.

Between him, Clifford, Croft, Pissflap jnr, Brooks, Hunt, O'Sullivan and others I have no idea why people on here consistently claim CT is the owrst half in the league.

Phuquing mob mentality.
That's a bunch of benchmark 58 horses running around in a group 1 race

Feki is bae

Juniors
Why did we ever give Chad a player option?? Don't give anyone a player option unless they're Tedesco or Munster.

PJ

First Grade

Phuquing mob mentality.

May not be the worst but he ain't good ,closer the bottom than top but seems to thinks he's a game breaker.

Perfectly fine to shovel the ball to players with talent, but without them around it shows badly how little threat he poses.

Stake Removed

First Grade
We did try to sign Burton, the club saw a reserve grade player at another club as better then Chad.
Chad needs to go

txta2

Bench
"For me, at the moment I'm just worried about playing good football. That happens and everything else takes care of itself."

giphy.gif

Well start worrying because the shit show will end soon once SJ is back.

Last edited:

DJDL

Bench

Phuquing mob mentality.

Phuquing mob mentality.

Thank you Frenzy. I’ve been meaning to look up all the halfbacks running around in order to debunk the whole “Chad’s the worst halfback in the comp” debate.

There’s no denying he’s not top-flight, but he’s streets ahead of everyone listed there.

shadowboxer

First Grade
The bloke hasn’t been inconsistent for a month...but forever...and to top it off he is a club darling who somehow has a contract that puts him control of his own destiny regardless of how inconsistent he is. I can’t think of too many who are in a position like his.
Come back in round 26 and discuss then and guarantee he will still be Mr Polorising...just like last year or the year before that etc etc