What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 V Newcastle

Dea

Juniors
Our forwards were not expected to match it - we smashed them!
Sims scored two with power running
We only had 45% of possession
Missed 28 tackles to 12
Made 17 errors to 6

And the team nobody expected to win.... the Dragons came marching home!

Hook has turned this team around!

GO DRAGONS!

FlameThrower

Bench
So proud of the boys today. Huge effort and belief and muscled up big time. While we were not perfect- we smashed them into submission. Hook & Co has the team playing for each other and showing great team spirit. Btw I don’t want to see a short kick off when we are leading ever again ..

kit66

Bench
Our forwards were not expected to match it - we smashed them!
Sims scored two with power running
We only had 45% of possession
Missed 28 tackles to 12
Made 17 errors to 6

And the team nobody expected to win.... the Dragons came marching home!

Hook has turned this team around!

GO DRAGONS!

And the ref gave Newc 6again every time the crowd booed, what bullsh*t but we just kept digging in and smashing them. So happy right now.

giboz71

First Grade
I would disagree with that I think at full strength they are a bit closer than we are
in saying that having Kurt man at 5/8th will not get them to where they need to
That’s why they probably rushed Green in for this week
Kurt has proven yet again his best position is just a solid fill-in for the backs
he will never own a 1st grade spot in the backline
They have proven now they have even a better super sub... that being Connor Watson

So...we’re a fair side this year yeh ?

Knights unlucky losing all those players but we beat them at a packed home ground without Hunt and Bird.

I like our chances of placing higher than the Knights this year.

Illusion

Bench
Best game of footy I've seen this year, not just Dragons' games but any game, excellent.
Hook's my new hero, he's used some strong magic on the boys that's for sure and it's working a treat.
Always said we would see improvement this year because Hook is a good coach ..... Mary is a novice ..... Chalk and cheese .....

Dragon David

First Grade
7 to Nil tackle restarts and they still won! It’s great to see them playing with passion. Ravioli my new favourite player
So Newcastle was perfect and we weren't with this rule. Just imagine if we didn't give them as many 6 agains or if we had 7 then we score more.
We missed a lot of tackles as well so, back to drawing board.
Ramsey's hands were all thumbs.

gitano

Juniors
So proud of the boys today. Huge effort and belief and muscled up big time. While we were not perfect- we smashed them into submission. Hook & Co has the team playing for each other and showing great team spirit. Btw I don’t want to see a short kick off when we are leading ever again ..
I like the short drop out. Taking the game by the balls. Sick of seeing dragons teams over the past 10 years just hold on and try survive.

Gotta keep playing. Gotta keep backing yourself. Love it.

Latest posts