What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watch the Ladder 2021

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
ATM ..... Eels,Storm, Rabbits, Roosters, Panthers, Raiders should be there which leaves 2 spots for the 8........Knights, Titans Shark,Warriors and us could be fighting for those 2 spots.....then theres Broncos, SeaEagles, Tigers, Cowboys, Bulldogs...or similar

Dragon David

First Grade
Based on for and against we are now in the top 4. You have got to take a screenshot of the ladder now.

Newcastle nearly came away with the win today but the Tigers fought back to seal it at the end so we are ahead of the Knights.

If we can win against them next week, boy, that will be something extra special.
The problem is that if the Titans win by more than 20 points tonight they will slot into 4th position and we end up 5th again, but still in the top 8 though which is fantastic.

Titans currently leading Cows 18 nil with 5 minutes left of the first half, so they are dead set cert to be 4th, so if you want to keep a record of our position at 4th on your phone or IPad before the game ends take the screen shot.

TruSaint

Referee
The problem is that if the Titans win by more than 20 points tonight they will slot into 4th position and we end up 5th again, but still in the top 8 though which is fantastic.

Titans currently leading Cows 18 nil with 5 minutes left of the first half, so they are dead set cert to be 4th, so if you want to keep a record of our position at 4th on your phone or IPad before the game ends take the screen shot.

Bro, you know you replied to yourself yeah ?

PS agree with your analysis.

kit66

Bench
Thanks Tigers for lifting us to 4th on the ladder and showing us Newie can be beaten with a bit of effort.
We promise to go easy on you in round 8, nothing too embarrassing for you.

Maddragon99

Juniors
Early days, but yes.
Next month or so without Hunt, will be pivotal.
At Hook’s press conference after the Manly game he said banking early wins will set up your season. How true. Newcastle are pretenders I think our forwards will run through then with a big target on Frizzle’s back. Hopefully he plays opposite Tariq.

I’d love to see Mat Feagai & Sullivan get starts next week but I don’t think it’ll happen. Sullivan is due back next week.

Maddragon99

Juniors
Early days, but yes.
At Hook’s press conference after the Manly game he said banking early wins will set up your season. How true. Newcastle are pretenders I think our forwards will run through then with a big target on Frizzle’s back. Hopefully he plays opposite Tariq.

I’d love to see Mat Feagai & Sullivan get starts next week but I don’t think it’ll happen. Sullivan is due back next week.

Maddragon99

Juniors
Early days, but yes.

Dragon David

First Grade
I'm predicting that with 4-5 rounds to go in this years competition as many as 10 teams will be fighting for positions in the top 8 and of course the top 4 because the comp is so tight. The good teams can be beaten and the poor teams can get up so everything is not a given although there are serious signs with the current bottom 3 not being in the race.

Dragon David

First Grade
I'm predicting that with 4-5 rounds to go in this years competition as many as 10 teams will be fighting for positions in the top 8 and of course the top 4 because the comp is so tight. The good teams can be beaten and the poor teams can get up so everything is not a given although there are serious signs with the current bottom 3 not being in the race.

Maddragon99

Juniors
5th place is totally fine with me.

Loving Bulldogs equal last minus 68 points with Souths & Storm to follow. They’ve spent a fortune on players + Trent Barrett as coach. I can’t stop laughing :joy: 8EF2DF1A-8EE9-4F08-A213-65C735C40D8F.png

Maddragon99

Juniors
5th place is totally fine with me.

Loving Bulldogs equal last minus 68 points with Souths & Storm to follow. They’ve spent a fortune on players + Trent Barrett as coach. I can’t stop laughing :joy: View attachment 47089View attachment 47089 View attachment 47089

Dragon David

First Grade

j0nesy

Bench

great call, I must admit I thought the opposite would happen, but you nailed it - our forwards dominated

Very happy to see the mighty red V win three straight.

Penrith, Souths, Canberra, Melbourne, Roosters, Parra all clearly better than us at this stage.

Sharks, Newcastle, Titans, Tigers, Warriors and Saints to compete for the remaining 2 spots.

The rest of the sides are unlikely to feature in the race for final spots.

We need at least one more win whilst Hunt is sidelined to have a chance of playing in the finals.

Latest posts