What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome Fitzy

snout

First Grade
I love the talk that these moves are because our powerbrokers see us as a top 4 side - and all this is because we havent been there past few seasons.
Love that attitude.
The people in the front office see us as winners and wont accept less.

This whole thing has gotten very very messy. Makes the club look real bad.
Are you for real????
Years gone by all this would have leaked months ago. The fact it has been kept in house so long is a major plus. The one driving the sad narratives is Buzz, and that's all because his leaks have dried up.
Don't think for one second that all clubs don't behave this way, look at Penrith and Cleary/Tigers. Do you remember when Bennett was going to the Roosters???? Then got leaked.
I'm pretty sure our club isn't the one leaking all the info

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Are you for real????
Years gone by all this would have leaked months ago. The fact it has been kept in house so long is a major plus. The one driving the sad narratives is Buzz, and that's all because his leaks have dried up.
Don't think for one second that all clubs don't behave this way, look at Penrith and Cleary/Tigers. Do you remember when Bennett was going to the Roosters???? Then got leaked.
I'm pretty sure our club isn't the one leaking all the info

Understand that. It’s just not a real good look for the club that’s all

snout

First Grade
The narrative thru all this is the people who make the big decisions at our club do not accept us as anything less than a top 4 side.
They see us with the rorts and storm. Flanno got us there only a few years ago and we have now been jumped by pennies bunnies and even the Tits.
We are now being viewed as a club ruthless for success.
Rather that than the dogs and Tigs who know their futures are bleak.

All being driven by the media. Facebook fans lap it up and start petitions and cry about how a great bloke deserves to stay. Half of them don’t even realise he is off contract. The club should be regarded for showing a ruthless pursuit for better results.
I turned my Facebook account off 5 days ago and I'm loving it. Way more fun in here... at the moment :joy:

roboshark

Coach
All being driven by the media. Facebook fans lap it up and start petitions and cry about how a great bloke deserves to stay. Half of them don’t even realise he is off contract. The club should be regarded for showing a ruthless pursuit for better results.
The same people who probably say that they are sick of accepting mediocrity from the sharks board

Hmmm I guess it depends where the advice is coming from. I seriously doubt this is just a bunch of board members thinking, hey wouldn’t it be a master stroke to replace a rookie coach, with let’s see...... I know a rookie coach! Yay let’s vote. Hands up. Decision made.

Has to be more to it

You would hope so You would even think so. I worked for a company that rapidly expanded, and after big plans made , shoved in place with little or no consultation to people actually getting the job done , Implementing those plans Hiring big talking people and even some high profile sports champions for marketing , taking the big talkers to USA on "research and development to latest equipment , Came back with a catalogue of American machines which our "designed from ground up machines ,began too look just like . Ended up falling as rapidly as they rose ... Still talking up plans the day before they shut doors and appointed administrators put them into receivership . I only just got my own tools out before they locked us out . Was my second similar experience so didnt fully beleive the crap.. Its easier to do things under cover secretly than out in open light so I was looking for telltale signs and got my tools out. In subsequent debtors meetings .Disgruntled debtors were telling lots of secrets. Heard stories of lot of decisions made Many just ego driven,many out of competing with bosses rival ,not really sound business reasoning. Some of you may have used the machines I talk about .may have thought it was a popular icecream . The guy doing drawings for the machines(supposedly designing them from ground up too Haha) was owed couple hundred thousand and was blowing the whistle loud as he could to anyone who would listen.I lost few thousand super and holiday pay.

If Morris was kept on and successful He'd most likely get most of credit for Clubs success. If Dino brings in his own team He will be the genius who rebuilt the club. Not saying thats case here but it wouldnt be the first time an egomaniac made decisions just to steer the glory in his own direction . All speculation of course but that's all outsiders can do when they operate in secrecy. Itll be done and dusted before anyone can protest too much.

Latest posts