What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd.6 v Broncos

kinghippo

Juniors
No surprise we looked better when we got fish, kiks and leota on.
Poor strategy from the coach.
Very sideways tonight.

Fangs

Coach
To'o. One of the best wing performances I have seen. Absolutely outstanding.

We will struggle next week after that. Gonna be buggered. That was our toughest challenge since the grand final. Worth resting some players I think.

WestyLife

First Grade
I am definitely not a fan of Crighton now. Was waiting for him to come good but it hasn't happened. Won that game on the back of To'o and Cleary.

Girds89

Bench
We were complacent and fatigued from last week. Broncs played there best game in 2 years and massively aimed up. Like I said earlier today broncs at full strength have a great pack.

DrStange

Juniors
Did Kikau come into the game with an illness ? Was lethargic and took a minute to get up when he was tackled. Sometimes it looks like he couldn’t be bothered

franklin2323

Immortal
Horrible performance.

Critta was outstanding back there. Not too many others out there was good

But a win is a win

Fangs

Coach
Horrible performance.

Critta was outstanding back there. Not too many others out there was good

But a win is a win

Critta was crappa in D in that first half. Hopeless even.

To'o deserves the biggest wrap. Unbelievable performance.

Munky

Coach
The team looked off tonight outside of a few.

TPJ played his one good game in ten and causing all sorts of problems.

The right hand side needs to develop some set plays. It just breaks down every time.

Kikau was disappointing, needs to do more work coming from our half of it's an arm wrestle.