What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 Vs Knights

Crashtest

Juniors
I think If Edwards isn’t ready, he’ll go Jennings on the wing, Staines to FB, Critter to centre’s.

Or,

If Api is good, Api it hooker, Kenny to bench, May to centre’s.

If no Edwards, he could also use Jennings at right centre to replace Momo, and leave Staines and Crichton where they have been playing. That would only mean one change.

The_Frog

First Grade
If May plays centre ever again then I'll have serious doubts Ivan can ever win a comp and he won't deserve to by not learning from his mistakes
This is Newcastle, not Melbourne. I'm not convinced Naden or even Crichton would have stopped the Papenhuyzen or Olam tries. The latter came from an Api error.

Still, May at centre would be my absolute last resort because you lose his utility value.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
If no Edwards, he could also use Jennings at right centre to replace Momo, and leave Staines and Crichton where they have been playing. That would only mean one change.

True, but I thought Jennings has been used almost exclusively on the wing in Reggie’s

The Teach

Juniors
Mate that’s brilliant imagine if we are playing parra we would need seats in the Pace way grandstand and still sell out .Great effort from the supporters of a arrogant team .Wonder if the media bagging us report this

Extra 1000 tix released at lunchtime today....got mine thankfully!

Girds89

Bench
After listening to ICs press conference today I'd say naden is done with us which is a shame.

The club should look at getting tago training at right centre asap.

Hopefully we run out

1. Edwards
2. Too
3. Burton
4. Critta
5. Staines

If api is back I feel it's really harsh on Kenny getting dropped. He's probably more deserving of getting the 14 spot with how well he's played. I also think api will be a bit underdone fitness wise so it could be beneficial having Kenny. I'd almost be tempted to start with Kenny and bring api on after 25/30mins and ease him in. Big Newcastle pack can be vulnerable around the ruck too when fatigued.
Kenny can cover lock and give yeo a break later in the match. No doubt tmay is a better 14 but whilst api is regaining the match fitness to play 80 it could be really beneficial having Kenny in the 17.

I hope there's no complacency this week.. Brisbane were great last week but there's no doubt we were off. Big crowd at home, hope the boys can keep the streak going. I'm expecting a tough game

maple_69

Bench
I’d go Staines to fullback and Critta to centre, Rennings to wing. See how Critta/Burton go with that centre pairing while Momo is out and go from there.

Smug Panther

First Grade
After listening to ICs press conference today I'd say naden is done with us which is a shame.

The club should look at getting tago training at right centre asap.

Hopefully we run out

1. Edwards
2. Too
3. Burton
4. Critta
5. Staines

If api is back I feel it's really harsh on Kenny getting dropped. He's probably more deserving of getting the 14 spot with how well he's played. I also think api will be a bit underdone fitness wise so it could be beneficial having Kenny. I'd almost be tempted to start with Kenny and bring api on after 25/30mins and ease him in. Big Newcastle pack can be vulnerable around the ruck too when fatigued.
Kenny can cover lock and give yeo a break later in the match. No doubt tmay is a better 14 but whilst api is regaining the match fitness to play 80 it could be really beneficial having Kenny in the 17.

I hope there's no complacency this week.. Brisbane were great last week but there's no doubt we were off. Big crowd at home, hope the boys can keep the streak going. I'm expecting a tough game
With Burton and Capewell in the side we don't need May in the 17. I'd go Kenny but Ivan loves May

Latest posts