What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 RM Cup & Sydney Shield

Anyone have any background on the new 7 at Windsor?

Connor Garrety?

If so Bulldogs Junior from Moorebank. Played Matts and Ball at the Dogs.

Moved to Norths, played Flegg in 2019, played the one game in 2020 of flegg for the bears.

Gun goal kicker

Now at Windsor.

huge news Sharpy where did you hear that?
What happened to the Cassel brothers as well? Both did not play last week.

Again you are confusing me with someone else

I don't know how many times I have to say it, I am an ex-player and know a lot of players at this level. We all talk. Thats where I get my info.

imgunawin72

Juniors
huge news Sharpy where did you hear that?
What happened to the Cassel brothers as well? Both did not play last week.
Tyler cassell was injured. His brother kyle got dropped.
My opinion is kyle is not ready for RMC and needs to prove himself in SS first. My guess is that they have done a package deal with Yates.
More politics at Windsor.

Last edited:

Parraman2

Juniors
Tyler cassell was injured. His brother kyle got dropped.
My opinion is kyle is not ready for RMC and needs to prove himself in SS first. My guess is that they have done a package deal with Yates.
More politics at Windsor.

windsor need to sign some backrowers.
With injuries and if it is true what Brayden said about Tony Williams leaving that doesn’t leave anyone to fill the void in RMC

imgunawin72

Juniors
Tyler is a hefty loss,a very handy player and above the RMC level from what I've seen of him over the years.
Yep Tyler Cassell is a very good player, who could play NSW cup. But his brother Kyle is in my opinion not ready for RMC.
Like I said I reckon Yates has done a package deal with the 2 brothers.
Again more political bull shit.

imgunawin72

Juniors
windsor need to sign some backrowers.
With injuries and if it is true what Brayden said about Tony Williams leaving that doesn’t leave anyone to fill the void in RMC
Windsor have a couple of backrowers in their shield squad that have played a bit of RMC and plenty of SS in the past few years that are not getting a start in SS.
If the coaching staff were serious they would give these blokes a go in SS and see if they put their hands up for RMC. In my opinion this would be a better idea than playing Yates sons mates in SS and hoping one of them is a great player. So far this season that has not worked at all.
And yes they could recruit a few more that have experience at that level to increase competition for spots

Last edited:

Parraman2

Juniors
I
Windsor have a couple of backrowers in their shield squad that have played a bit of RMC and plenty of SS in the past few years that are not getting a start in SS.
If the coaching staff were serious they would give these blokes a go in SS and see if they put their hands up for RMC. In my opinion this would be a better idea than playing Yates sons mates in SS and hoping one of them is a great player. So far this season that has not worked at all.
And yes they could recruit a few more that have experience at that level to increase competition for spots

I think you are referring to Josh Fraser. He is currently injured at the moment.

who else do they have waiting in the wings?

imgunawin72

Juniors
I

I think you are referring to Josh Fraser. He is currently injured at the moment.

who else do they have waiting in the wings?
Good to see Windsor win one in SS. Although far from convincing campbellton threw it away with too many errors and defensive misses.
A couple of experienced back rowers and moving Brandon Smallwood back into the halves helped.

Tigers1986

Juniors
Wests wanted it more.

No idea what's with the downfall of Easts Eagles either. They were a force 2 years back, and now losing to Windsor. Aging squad or lack of quality players? They should look at Dayne Craig and Jake Mullaney from Tahmoor.

MountainMan

Juniors
Wests wanted it more.

No idea what's with the downfall of Easts Eagles either. They were a force 2 years back, and now losing to Windsor. Aging squad or lack of quality players? They should look at Dayne Craig and Jake Mullaney from Tahmoor.
Looking at the team list of today ,you'll only find 2 players which were apart of the 7-8 year successful run.Brett Lahey and Chris Standing ,both I would assume are early to mid 30s.
Fairly young ,inexperienced side otherwise and in a rebuilding phase for the next few years I would say.Tahmoor and the other better group 6 sides would be paying top dollar,hence why Craig, Mullany, Loko,Leaului etc stay out there .

MountainMan

Juniors
Not sure what happened in RMC between Windsor and wests.
Windsor should have won based on the team lists I guess.
I thought Windsor may have pegged them being a Saturday night game at home.
But credit where it's due,that's a gutsy win.Wests aren't as bad as people may think.Their 2 wins 3 loses thus far.
St Marys flogged them but they have been flogging everyone and a close loss to Fiji last week.
Interesting to see next week against Mounties.
Mounties with a penalty goal in the final minutes to equal 20-20 followed by a field goal with 8 seconds on the clock to beat Fiji in a thriller at Mascot today.

Parraman2

Juniors
Brothers v Saint Mary’s in shield was a bit of a Preliminary final preview.
Brothers have the side to win Sydney Shield being so stacked but Saints again showed their class

Saints in RMC also looking to be a class above their opponent with a huge win.

Fiji Mounties looked like a thriller going off the scoring timeline. The further the year
Goes Fiji should be the big improvers.

Latest posts