What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Avenger

Immortal
Aren’t we still waiting on @Avenger promise of a super dooper winger signing?
I don’t know if my high hopes can take the dashing of both his and chiefly’s credibility in the same week.
I said that we were looking at an unhappy winger under contract at another club. We didn’t take it up because they wanted us to take over the whole contract and when we saw how much he was on we baulked.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
sr4NFQl7_400x400.jpg

King-Gutho94

Coach
Media guy on 2SEN 1170 mentioned this afternoon that our club is currently negotiating to extend the contract of Mr Opacic.

Yeah proshenko even got caught out admitting he was a parra fan by jimmy smith in that interview when he said we when referring to parramatta.

Mentioned they are looking at upgrading niukore as well as opacic from memory. But also looking at another outside back for later in the year before deadline.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Yeah proshenko even got caught out admitting he was a parra fan by jimmy smith in that interview when he said we when referring to parramatta.

Mentioned they are looking at upgrading niukore as well as opacic from memory. But also looking at another outside back for later in the year before deadline.
Yeah that's him. Well done KG94.

Gronk

Staff member
I'm going to say it. Dane Gagai to replace Jenko for two years would be good for us.

Flame away mofos. :boom:

Gronk

Staff member
What about Dane Gagai to replace both Jenko and Fergo for two years. Would that be good for us?
We have a cheapie in Dunster to play on the wing. Otherwise if Penisini comes good or even new Hayze, Gagai can shift to the wing.

Latest posts