What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R9 Fri - Parramatta 31-18 Sydney @ Bankwest

Round 9: Parramatta v Sydney

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blaza88z

Coach
In the midst of all that last tackle/no-try/shoulder-charge/dirty-knees-in-the-back....

The blatant forward pass from Morris to Tupou didn’t rate a mention...

18-12....

Been a great game to watch as a neutral, Eels on top but Roosters gutsy... just dunno if they can hold on without potentially 3 players ... one of which (Hutchison) should have allowed the 18th man..

They've had 35% of the ball, the fact that they are within a converted try is ridiculous really

TheDMC

Bench
Parramatta doing their best to take Roosters, and themselves, out of contention for the premiership. This is good. But hope Hutchison isn't too hurt.

Bazal

Post Whore
They've had 35% of the ball, the fact that they are within a converted try is ridiculous really

It really shows how headless we've been

They've been good in defence for sure, but we keep trying to go around them every play.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Well he definitely is with the injury to Hutchison, the way the MRC operate these days

Hopefully he's ok BTW. Not having a go, it's just the way it is when dudes get hurt and we cop the ban

in the old days a front rower would have put one on his chin and knocked a few teeth out. It’s what he deserved.

if there is any justice, he will tear an ACL.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I'm not disagreeing, but...

The NRL couldn't give a rats arse about player welfare.

If they did, then Felise Kaufusi would have copped 4 weeks minimum for knocking Matterson's head onto the pitch.

But he somehow only got 2 weeks...

I agree that it was bad - Brown will likely miss some time.

I would rather the refs have the balls to deal with these infringements on the field

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Dylan Brown

ActiveMilkyAruanas-max-1mb.gif