What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 v Sharks

BLM01

First Grade
Poor execution and set up at the end
that’s what cost us
we had them on toast
Feel sorry for the forwards tonight

thebigredv

First Grade
Norman second shot of conversion is the shot of nonchalant player who couldn't really care less. Some of his strolls from the back were awful. He'd made his one line break for the night.

Next week for mine its 7. Hunt 6. Clune 1. Ramsay..... But it won't be and we will live this endless nightmare again.

ozbuck

Juniors
I'm glad Norman missed those field goals...I've been saying it for a long time but he adds nothing dangerous to the team and needs to go...hopefully tonight has sealed that fate. His long kicking game is good but other than that he adds no attacking punch.

And if Ramsey suffered a HIA off that high shot then I'm doubtful he is first grade material. Honestly it came up off his shoulder. Weak link.

WA 'S OWN RED V

Juniors
Feel sorry for the forwards they put us position to take the percentage play and our brains trust come up with that shit. FMD
Norman WTF !!!!
We are going nowhere with him in our side.
Please move him on at the end of the year.