What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday: Rnd 12 vs Bunnies

Bandwagon

Staff member
4067.jpg

Looks like little Wayne's got him self a chubby.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
That’s a horrible last 10 after getting back into the game..,

so Fergo jams when not required but watches when he needs to jam....

Then he goes for miracle tap back when we were getting a repeat set.....

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Yeah yeah shitty first 10..,

Ok next 20 then shitty again...

Our fault..

but gee ref makes up his own rules, yeah bin Papa but there has been at least 10 occasions when we should get a repeat set, holding the f**k out of the ruck and pushing being onside....

IFR33K

Coach
Haha yeah, how shit was Tom Opacic all of a sudden. If Niukore had played centre we would've won lol

Haha mate maybe we need better players. Or we can bring back Stephen Kearney. Or maybe we should see what watmough is doing next year. If we’re doing down that path you’ll lose you dopey bitch

Eelogical

Referee
The clubs been in a slump for 35 years but I think we are coming out of it. 10 more years should do it.
Well, that will see me out. I still have a decanter of both the Cronin and Price port to open when they win it. Who should I donate them to so the thought is kept alive?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Haha mate maybe we need better players. Or we can bring back Stephen Kearney. Or maybe we should see what watmough is doing next year. If we’re doing down that path you’ll lose you dopey bitch
They were all the best options at the time. Signing Bellamy and half a dozen Origin players wasn't going to happen back then and it won't happen now. Stay patient, and forget about scapegoats. If you need to blame someone to feel better about your team the problem is you.

Latest posts