What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R13 Fri - Wests Tigers 26-6 Penrith @ Leichhardt

Round 13: Wests Tigers v Penrith

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pantherjim.

Referee
Oh dear Panthers. Smashed by the Tigpies 13+. The bubble has officially burst.
tenor.gif

Yeah, not really.

Over half the team in Origin commitments and Moses Leota suspended, I wouldn’t be pulling myself too hard if I were you.

mxlegend99

Referee
If you're a Tigers fan, a win is a win...
2 points is great at any stage. But do many think they just knocked off a premiership quality team when the reality is some of these merkins (May, Eisenhuth, Momirovski) were just carried by great form of others. Kinda glad we lost snd some of these duds were shown up

Not legit glad. But its shit seeing average cubts rated because the team is performing

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
2 points is great at any stage. But do many think they just knocked off a premiership quality team when the reality is some of these merkins (May, Eisenhuth, Momirovski) were just carried by great form of others. Kinda glad we lost snd some of these duds were shown up

Not legit glad. But its shit seeing average cubts rated because the team is performing
Not.pretending otherwise

t-ba

Post Whore
He just needs to look at Cotric’s career trajectory - from Australian incumbent to not even in the conversation for Origin

I'm blaming Barrett for destroying our beautiful boy Jake. It's actually Dessies fault but I'd prefer to blame him.

Latest posts