What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt Nable

African Monkey

First Grade
Hahaha for some reason I can't stop laughing everytime he speaks, especially when my mate impersonates him. My wife can't stand him which makes it funnier has well.

souths_reborn

Juniors
Seriously Fox what are you doing to us. I have to fight the urge to destroy my tv every time his shitty promos come on. To make it worse they seem to be getting longer
There are a lot of things I can't stand about Fox's coverage, from their second rate commentators to the constant over-hyping of every game. Matt Nable doesn't bother me as much as Andrew Voss but I definitely believe that Fox are venturing into overkill territory with him doing every promo. I think his voice gets on the voice of a lot of viewers - someone seriously needs to give that guy a strepsil. Either that or he needs to lay off the Winnie Blues!

undertaker

Coach
There are a lot of things I can't stand about Fox's coverage, from their second rate commentators to the constant over-hyping of every game. Matt Nable doesn't bother me as much as Andrew Voss but I definitely believe that Fox are venturing into overkill territory with him doing every promo. I think his voice gets on the voice of a lot of viewers - someone seriously needs to give that guy a strepsil. Either that or he needs to lay off the Winnie Blues!
Need to bring back John McCoy and Mark "they MUST score" Braybrook

roofromoz

First Grade
I found myself watching The Final Winter the other night. Despite being 90 odd minutes of Matt Nable, Matty Johns and not much else, it at least helped in passing the time.

C-X5ZtxXkAILfyb.jpg

edabomb

First Grade
They're talking about him everywhere
From the grandstands to the forums
Who's the name on everyone's lips?
Well, *chuckles*, it's yours truly

They reckon he's the Shakespeare of our day
A genius in the realms of Einstein
But if you mention his name at any pub in this fair land
They'll just say he's a bloody good guy

Last edited: