What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mighty Panthers V Parramatta

snickers007

Juniors
To'o, Cleary,Luai,JFH,Yeo.....
The rest are all disposable and should be seen that way.

I don't think this statement is as controversial as you want it to be, and I reckon 75% of people here would agree with you.

I'd also heavily consider Martin to be part of this crew, not on talent, but on effort alone. The guy is a maniac in the best possible way. Always got the volume at 11, and does a lot of little things right.

DinkyDi

Juniors
I operate on facts. I have a brilliant eye for rugby league talent.
Was it me 2 yrs ago calling Toó your most important back and one of most important players?
It is very easy to over hype your own players.Every fan does it.

I will tell you right now Edwards won't be the fullback for long. Staines is not in the side to be a long term wing option. He is just serving his apprenticeship for the no 1 spot. That's fact.
He will have a big off season and add 5kgs. By mid next year he will be your fullback. Nothing surer. Physicaly not ready but 12mths for a young guy is a long time.

Spencer and Crichton I am going to call right now. Just strong athletes but hugely over rated. If they are on over 500k you guys got analed.
350-400k MAX .
With Luai and Nathan every players going to look better then they are. So must be caref**kl not to over pay otherwise you'll have to blow the whole thing up.

That is all.
I sense someone is green with jealously? Clearly you did not watch the game last night? Leniu and Crichton, had great games.

hindy111

Post Whore
I sense someone is green with jealously? Clearly you did not watch the game last night? Leniu and Crichton, had great games.

Critchton dropped ball twice on first tackle hit ups. Also pushed over sideline on first tackle early in game.
Scored a nice try but overall did very little else in attack against a very depleted Roosters side.
He was ordinary.

Spencer runs hard. But unsure he has much else to his game?
Time will tell. Very young and very raw. Powerfull yes

DinkyDi

Juniors
Critchton dropped ball twice on first tackle hit ups. Also pushed over sideline on first tackle early in game.
Scored a nice try but overall did very little else in attack against a very depleted Roosters side.
He was ordinary.

And? Here's a tip, get on the Panthers supporter site, and concentrate on your own pathetic team. No doubt we will rip your team a good one, on Friday week.

hindy111

Post Whore
And? Here's a tip, get on the Panthers supporter site, and concentrate on your own pathetic team. No doubt we will rip your team a good one, on Friday week.

The more we wind each other up the sweeter the victory will be for you guys.
Lucky for me if Panthers win being that they are my 2md team it's a silver lining. Basicaly I can not lose.
I've already won

I operate on facts. I have a brilliant eye for rugby league talent.
Was it me 2 yrs ago calling Toó your most important back and one of most important players?
It is very easy to over hype your own players.Every fan does it.

I will tell you right now Edwards won't be the fullback for long. Staines is not in the side to be a long term wing option. He is just serving his apprenticeship for the no 1 spot. That's fact.
He will have a big off season and add 5kgs. By mid next year he will be your fullback. Nothing surer. Physicaly not ready but 12mths for a young guy is a long time.

Spencer and Crichton I am going to call right now. Just strong athletes but hugely over rated. If they are on over 500k you guys got analed.
350-400k MAX .
With Luai and Nathan every players going to look better then they are. So must be caref**kl not to over pay otherwise you'll have to blow the whole thing up.

That is all.

Apisai should be in that group, I doubt we could replace him.

Crichton I was worried we overpaid for, still worried. In fact I would’ve preferred we gave his money to Burton. But he does have some of the best hands I’ve seen on a centre.

5 days, unfortunately.
Origin on Sunday week, we play those bums on Friday.
For two teams that were in last year's top 4. A Sunday afternoon game 7 days after Origin would have been perfect. A 5-day turnaround some mightn't play.
I reckon we only see guys not play if they’re carrying a niggle, or a more serious injury of course. From a purely resting standpoint, it’s enough time.

He was ordinary.

It’s not all Crichtons fault. We don’t go to the right enough to get him involved, we need to correct our left side bias to become a more balanced attacking team.

Pomoz

Bench
He was ordinary.

Spencer is a bit more than just a hard runner, but I take your point. Just remember that he is 20 years old (21 in September) and he plays in the toughest position on the field and just think about that for a minute. 20 years old. Runs more per minute than any other forward in the entire NRL in the toughest position on the field.

Spencer:
- has a 95% effective tackle rate;
- averages 96m per game, off the bench;
- Averages 36m per game post contact metres.

I have no doubt his reading of the game will improve with experience and the team will use him more effectively as he plays more games. He will improve his match play. An athlete you say? Damn right and he will do for me.

GongPanther

Referee
He is the King and costs half the price.
Hail the king
There was only one King. "King Wally Otto in the Soundproof Booth"

Latest posts