What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Upgrade

As you may have noticed, we've just upgraded our forum software to the latest major version. There are some new features that come with the new software, and we'll highlight these over the next few days.

Just like any major upgrade there are likely to be teething issues, but we'll work through these as quickly as possible.

If you've got any bugs to report or constructive feedback, please post them in this thread and we'll take a look.

TooheysNew

Coach
When I'm on mobile, and click on a thread, it takes me to the first page of that thread, rather than the most recent page. I have to scroll to the bottom of the page to then click on the link to the most recent page. Can I set it to automatically take me to the most recent, or can you put the links to pages at the top of the page?
If it's a thread you have not yet read, clicking the title will take you to the most recent unread post.
If it's a thread you have read and you want to go to the last post, click the date/time, not the title.

1623999782489.png

You can turn on page links at the top in your preferences here: https://forums.leagueunlimited.com/account/preferences

The Villain

Juniors
I asked to join Jubilee Avenue. Looking back it may have been at the time of the upgrade?
Now I can’t find the link to join. Was it user groups or something like that?

Latest posts