What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mighty Panthers V Parramatta

DinkyDi

Juniors
He spent numerous nights in New York behind bars.

Rightly so, his conduct was reprehensible.

At the end of the day though, did his conduct warrant a life sentence.

As I understand it he is still paying restitution for his mistake and rightly so.

I was as appalled as anybody with what he did in NYC and he was guilty of other indiscretions prior to that including DV related matters.

He is no saint, has had issues in the past but he is paying for his sins and is entitled to be given a second chance.
He should have spent years behind bars. Paying for his sins? That is unlikely. He threatened to kill people, in front of children. I am a DV survivor, and Lodge is not a role model. He is scum.

Kilkenny

Coach
He should have spent years behind bars. Paying for his sins? That is unlikely. He threatened to kill people, in front of children. I am a DV survivor, and Lodge is not a role model. He is scum.
No doubt. It was horrific behaviour. No role model for sure.

But he has been allowed back in the game, has been for some time know, and given he is being shopped around by the Broncos who are desperate for cap space i just think he would be a great pick up for 400k a season. He really is a quality front rower at his best.

mxlegend99

Referee
I cant see May earning $300k anywhere. He's an average utility who has proven he's not cut out for the halves anymore. I'd say he would be lucky to earn $200k from a desperate club.

If he had killed it in those 2 weeks the origin boys were missing he might have gained some interest for a halves spot. But all he did was prove he's a dime a dozen utility. No club would want him as first choice in any position IMO.

WestyLife

First Grade
Emergency? I hope everything is ok.

Yeah have a cough that won't go away. Had some double vision and vomiting to go with it the last 24 hours.

On the up side I've got time here to do a one man performance of the 2003 GF for everyone. I'm going on 5 hours.

franklin2323

Immortal
Yeah have a cough that won't go away. Had some double vision and vomiting to go with it the last 24 hours.

On the up side I've got time here to do a one man performance of the 2003 GF for everyone. I'm going on 5 hours.

There is that going around. Sounds like what my kids had

DinkyDi

Juniors
No doubt. It was horrific behaviour. No role model for sure.

But he has been allowed back in the game, has been for some time know, and given he is being shopped around by the Broncos who are desperate for cap space i just think he would be a great pick up for 400k a season. He really is a quality front rower at his best.
We have standards at the panthers, and with the exemption of Tyrone May, our players are respectful, and law abiding, citizens. No way in hell.

The_Frog

First Grade
I been off also. Not bed ridden just fatigued, sore throat and lost my voice. 7 days later and still not 100%
Looks like flu is back. I had a mild one a couple of weeks back, my boy brought it home from school. One of the advantages of social distancing was there was no flu.