What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Origin Predictions

TooheysNew

Coach
Thought this might be an interesting thing to look back on after the game.

Make three predictions about Origin 2, bold or otherwise. If nothing else it'll be interesting to see who has to eat their words.

1. Reece Walsh to be a bit of a fizzer, and given no opportunity due to the blues dominance.
2. The Blues to hit 40.
3. No queenslander to be in the top 5 for all run metres.

Yosh

Coach
1. Score 12-38 to NSW.
2. Dan to score again.
3. The Fox to get a hattrick after last Origin where he got no praise due to everyone else was perfect.

Yosh

Coach
Seeing Walsh get picked for QLD, if I was a NSW selector I would have replaced Jake Trbojevic with Clifford. Clifford to bomb NSW to victory!!!

Jono078

Referee
1. NSW to win by 30+
2. One of NSW backs to be lost to HIA
3. Tommy Turbo to be first try scorer and MOTM again.

aqua_duck

Coach
1.D Saf to top the run metres for NSW forwards
2.Turbo to score a try from jumping over Reece Walsh from a centre field bomb
3.QLD to once again dominate the 6 again calls as the refs try their hardest to make this a competitive game

TooheysNew

Coach
Origin 1 Jake Trbojevic only played like 29 minutes total and made like 50m and D Saf played 50 mins for close to 150m and somehow Jake got all the credit for 'setting the platform'.
I'll be honest. I can't think of a single memorable thing Jake did, good or bad.

Origin 1 Jake Trbojevic only played like 29 minutes total and made like 50m and D Saf played 50 mins for close to 150m and somehow Jake got all the credit for 'setting the platform'.
Most of the praise for Jake I heard was centred around his defence in the middle, which was fair imo

GidleyTwinz

Juniors
3 predications that sound bold, but are actually reasonably safe:

NSW win by 30+
Dan leads the NSW forwards in minutes and metres
Turbo has more tries and try assists than Tedesco (because he continues to play as a fullback rather than a centre, and takes up Tedesco's space)

Knight Tales

Juniors
1. Turbo to show why he is the best player in the game right now and completely own the big moments.
2. Cam Munster to prove why he is possibly the best 6 Qld has yet seen. He will do everything in his power to turn the game in their favour. He will never play that badly again. It will be burning him that loss.
3. NSW’s talent is going to be simply too good. NSW by 20.

Apey

Staff member
1. NSW 38 - QLD 14
2. One of Cleary/Luai MOTM
3. Addo-Carr to actually score this time

It's seriously hard to pick just one player for MOTM with how stacked the team is this year.

Yosh

Coach
Dan got through a ton of work it seems. No recognition though. Good quick play of the ball for NSW first try. He also did a ton of tackling. Good to see.

Latest posts