What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O.T. When is the verdict on the Stinking Stains?

You could say if Chad didn’t blow the game for the warriors the night before, they might not have had the party to begin with. Good old Chad, nice one
or was Chad acting as a sleeper agent for us ? Repaying the favour for us letting him play out the season for the Warriors rather than the Jets ?

Vaughn sacked.
Next step, like I said yesterday, if they find there were other females there besides Vaughn's wife then they will be in even deeper shit.

chewsta

First Grade
Normie will be nervous. They have a great reason to f**k him off immediately now.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Does any of this surprise anybody. Maybe the only surprising thing for me is Gerard Beale was there, he came across as a pretty mature dude.
De Belin? Wow what a twat. Gets off a rape charge, 4 weeks back into his return he repays the faith to the club that stuck by him by doing this. Literally zero brain cells and zero idea of how lucky he is. f**k him.

Corey Norman is a known f**kwit and now that Cam Smith is retired he’s possibly the biggest one in the game. Vaughan, this is his second covid breach and I for one applaud the dragons for showing no mercy and sacking him. The rest of the idiots there should count themselves extremely lucky that they aren’t following him to Centrelink.

No sympathy from me for any of them. Bunch of dickheads. Saints are in dire straits. How good is it.

R-15-3

Bench
Only reason they sacked him is because he took the player option for next year at $800k if it was $400 they wouldn’t have.

Time the players stood up and made a statement re the perpetual BS we're forced to live through! It is winter colds and flu season after all but it has been replaced with fear based Delta variant!

Quigs

Immortal
I think another huge reason is that they will now be able to make a massive play for Finucane.
Trust me that would have been at the forefront of their decision.

I honestly don't think Finucane would be that stupid to go to a basket case of a club like the stinking stains. They have little or nothing going for them for the next few years.

I'd say that Bellyache would be advising him of what wise move he should consider, career wise.

I'd like to know whether you folks think Vaughan is worthy of consideration for us Sharkies for next year. Just thinking whether the Fizty coaching regime can improve him as a player as well as his attitude. He is 30 and some journos incl The Mole reckon he can't keep pace with the game's rule changes. I tend to think he's likely to get signed by Newcastle or the Wests Tigers.

snout

First Grade
Does any of this surprise anybody. Maybe the only surprising thing for me is Gerard Beale was there, he came across as a pretty mature dude.
De Belin? Wow what a twat. Gets off a rape charge, 4 weeks back into his return he repays the faith to the club that stuck by him by doing this. Literally zero brain cells and zero idea of how lucky he is. f**k him.

Corey Norman is a known f**kwit and now that Cam Smith is retired he’s possibly the biggest one in the game. Vaughan, this is his second covid breach and I for one applaud the dragons for showing no mercy and sacking him. The rest of the idiots there should count themselves extremely lucky that they aren’t following him to Centrelink.

No sympathy from me for any of them. Bunch of dickheads. Saints are in dire straits. How good is it.
I hope the neighbour calling it in is a sharks fan.