What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fitz and Hannay

I don’t really wanna snitch but as you said it’s for all to see so I guess I’m not really. It was on fifi’s Insta(no surprises)... it shows Royce puffing away but in clear view you can see both those boys have vapes and Talakai was with them but didn’t show him having a vape so I won’t make assumptions on him. You just get a feel they are on a end of season trip rather than the backend of a season fighting for a top 8 spot
Thanks mate, it isnt snitching if they put it out there. Just beware of the Sloth haha
Glad they took it down, silly boys. They really are all just boys with big bodies

Frenzy.

Immortal
I’m just a bit concerned the current team are just running their own show and I’m mainly talking off the field. I’ll give you the tip, I’m definitely no prune but when you have certain blokes in the team vaping on social media up there in the QLD, I think questions need to be asked about who these blokes are actually answering to?
I just think young kids watch these blokes and look up to them and here they are casually vaping on social media. Could you imagine storm or rabbit blokes doing this? Wake up fellas.

Get real Snoop. You're a deadset prune!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quigs

Immortal
Nothing surprises me with what is happening within the NRL and certain players and teams particularly this time of the season.

I'll correct 'meself' here, I did expect a huge overload of "We don't give a shit" attitude with players in dud teams later in the year but it is happening earlier than I thought it would.

Blow out scores, six again, six again. If you are playing for fharrk all then do you really expect block heads from teams that are going up the shit were ever going to put in.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Get real Snoop. You're a deadset prune!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Haha frenz don’t be like that! Back in the day I sat in the north Sydney bears shed as a 6 year old with Mark Soden puffing away on a Durrow after making 108 tackles! Back then nobody blinked an eye. Not all kids had access to that!

Stake Removed

First Grade
Fifita is the one who should be setting the example, he is the elder statesman of the team, I bet the storm players are doing exactly what they should be

Ads

First Grade
There is a distinct lack of professionalism in the sport and we are right down the bottom of that list. There’s a reason beyond just coaching and salary rorts that the storm and roosters are constantly good and that’s cause they treat it as a professional sport.

Always amazes me how amateur these guys are off the field.

Stake Removed

First Grade
There is a distinct lack of professionalism in the sport and we are right down the bottom of that list. There’s a reason beyond just coaching and salary rorts that the storm and roosters are constantly good and that’s cause they treat it as a professional sport.

Always amazes me how amateur these guys are off the field.
No different to Kane Evans writing something on wrist band, it dosent end.
There are professional and amateurs

snout

First Grade
You can be rest assured theres a guy coming next year who will bring a standard we havent had for a long long time.
Probably since Langy.
And the bar will probably be set higher than Langy.
ln every respect.

And the players will either buy in or they will be at a club thats similar to what we are now.

Last edited:

Quicksilver

Bench
Hannay kept a job.
Bomber didnt.

He was sacked remember.

He was sacked, correct. How are you finding that difficult to understand?

Congratulations to Hannay, Fitz and whoever else is happy to hear this. I wish them all well. May they win more games than they lose.