What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Jim Rockford

Bench
It was like:

“you’ve done it now ($&(67##, I’m putting you on ignore forever” or something final like that.

That was the last time we spoke. It wasn’t even about the tigers.

Anyway, I’m not going to grovel for his forgiveness.
Be thankful you don't have to converse with him. You're definitely not missing anything but a steady stream of bullshit.

Be thankful you don't have to converse with him. You're definitely not missing anything but a steady stream of bullshit.
Thanks Jim.

He just went beserk against the sgi dirty dozen sure, they were just dumb and laddish, but he just took it too far.

Funny thing, a lot of sgi lads thought the punishment was far worse than the disease.

He just got abusive and all that, so I laid into him and told him we could go back to tigers lu -home-to fight in private!

Jim Rockford

Bench
Thanks Jim.

He just went beserk against the sgi dirty dozen sure, they were just dumb and laddish, but he just took it too far.

Funny thing, a lot of sgi lads thought the punishment was far worse than the disease.

He just got abusive and all that, so I laid into him and told him we could go back to tigers lu -home-to fight in private!
I've noticed to likes to talk big here on the forums which is usually a pretty good indicator that he's a scrawny little nobody in real life.

I've noticed to likes to talk big here on the forums which is usually a pretty good indicator that he's a scrawny little nobody in real life.
Jim, he falls into the trap of personal abuse when he disagrees with people, which is pretty lazy and a non-argument.

A lot of submissions are made on lu without evidence etc, so I think most people argue the point for the exercise or to elicit a response.
@murraymob takes the piss out of me everytime, but f**k he’s a lot of fun and a good bloke.

stryker

First Grade
You add absolutely no value to the discussion except constantly swearing, calling others names when they don't agree with your negative point of view. When pressed you have no answers but you constantly hang shit on everything

What a toxic personality you are. You are a tough kent on the forum. Kudos to you big man.

Why don't you go run the club? You seem to know it all
What is your contribution choibo?
Scum like you are the reason this club is so hesitant to have a go.

stryker

First Grade
I'm not pissy now. I've calmed down. I listened to you and for once you were correct.

I guarantee you that you questioning my legitimacy on an Internet forum talking about the wests tigers doesn't affect me at all. I can't believe anyone would give a shit. It's f**ken funny. Same as using multiple user accounts. I'm not stating you do but if you do that is pretty funny.
Well I don’t so…believe what you will

Jim Rockford

Bench
Why do you keep sticking your nose in to defend this guy?
Is there some bum-f**king going on we should be aware of?
Not defending anyone. Just pointing out what a sad,pathetic loser you are (although your fellow Tigers fans seem to be already aware of that).

stryker

First Grade
Not defending anyone. Just pointing out what a sad,pathetic loser you are (although your fellow Tigers fans seem to be already aware of that).
Thanks Jimbo, you’re quite the loser yourself as evidenced by your recent behaviour.
The fact is, I squashed you on Sunday and now you’re chasing me all over LU, replying to every post I make like a love sick bitch.

Jim Rockford

Bench
Thanks Jimbo, you’re quite the loser yourself as evidenced by your recent behaviour.
The fact is, I squashed you on Sunday and now you’re chasing me all over LU, replying to every post I make like a love sick bitch.
You squashed me? So you're delusional as well as remedial. Quite the combination.

stryker

First Grade
It was like:

“you’ve done it now ($&(67##, I’m putting you on ignore forever” or something final like that.

That was the last time we spoke. It wasn’t even about the tigers.

Anyway, I’m not going to grovel for his forgiveness.
This is like the fifth time I’ve read you post something along these lines.

stryker

First Grade
Thanks Jim.

Snitching? or bitching?

Jim Rockford

Bench
As much as I would like to stay here and laugh at your woefully pathetic attempt to be a tough guy, I'm off to watch the footy. See you later you piss-weak loser.

stryker

First Grade
As much as I would like to stay here and laugh at your woefully pathetic attempt to be a tough guy, I'm off to watch the footy. See you later you piss-weak loser.
Haha so butt hurt.
Dont say stupid shit and expect not to get picked up on it.
Just admit I flogged you on Sunday and move on.