What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Tigerm

First Grade
We ain’t going anywhere this season except trying to avoid the spoon.

We jag a freak win against a disturbed outfit and somebody says we are 2 points from the 8. We have the shortest memories in the business.

We may as well be 20 points from the 8.

We have a remote chance only on account of other sides being more f**ked up than us. That is just sheer good fortune. The footy gods forgiving us.

What are we waiting for with mbye? Why throw away $1m? Set us free Harto.
I didn't realise you knew the results of games to be played?
The fact is we are 2 pts out of the 8 and really what happens this week end probably wont change that as all the top 8 clubs play all the bottom 8 clubs. I don't care how we get there, if we were to get there. We are simply fans, we live in hope, we have nothing else, anything can happen.
I note you deleted your "sign Norman" bit, which was a good idea.

WA Tiger

Bench
If WT/Madge can’t drop Mbye from the starting lineup how can they drop him from the club..This is as critical as the JAC signing. Not just in forcing us to be creative post Mbye but confirming that whoever is pulling the strings, has some idea about recruitment strategy leading up to and after the signing and the importance of disregarding relationships / favouritism/ emotions when making recruitment decisions.

Last edited:

stryker

First Grade
I want to be clear on something. I'm the pot smoker. I'm out for the first time in ages today. I'm going to try to go without for a bit. I might even last a week.
Congrats, maybe that brain of yours will commence working again?

WA Tiger

Bench
I didn't realise you knew the results of games to be played?
The fact is we are 2 pts out of the 8 and really what happens this week end probably wont change that as all the top 8 clubs play all the bottom 8 clubs. I don't care how we get there, if we were to get there. We are simply fans, we live in hope, we have nothing else, anything can happen.
I note you deleted your "sign Norman" bit, which was a good idea.
Give it a rest

Perth Tiger

Bench
Mbye adds nothing at the moment expect if we have a game were we have an injured back early on in the game. Simpkins would add more as a relief dummy half. Hope they let him go early.