What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Dragon David

First Grade
No no no no no

I’m saying it because when ever I have watched him he is nowhere near the player he should be.
I really don’t want the dragons buying more Norman quality players
Fair enough. I guess if this rumour didn't see the light of day, I would not have thought about him at all to be honest.

SEAT 1A

Bench
Norman gets picked every week and we all cry foul.

If Mbye comes to us this year, he replaces Norman. Problem solved, anything else he brings is a bonus.

slippery5

Juniors
Not a fan at least he brings experience and would come cheap with Tigers paying part salary but that's all I got by way of positives. Why hasn't Amone been given a proper go first??
I'de put him straight in the centres with Lomax, much better than what we have had in there.

BIG RIG

Juniors
In the IMO likely scenario that Dale Finucane does not join the club - who in your opinions should the club look at next with Paul Vaughan’s cash

Latest posts