What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teamlist Tuesday - Rnd 20 Vs Roosters | Thursday 29 July @ Mackay

Gronk

Staff member

Teddy is running freely. Our spies have captured him training this morning.

original

yy_cheng

Coach
I hope this is what we get

1. Gutho
2. Sivo
3. Peni
4. Opacic
5. Ferg
6. Matto
7. Dyl
8. RCG
9, Rheed
10. Kafusi
11. Paps
12. Marata
13. Nrown

14. Smith
15. Jnr
16. Lane
17. Bryce

Assuming Moses is still out.

But I am sure Waqa will be in for Peni

Kicking will be difficult though.

Gronk

Staff member

1. Gutho
2. Sivo
3. Peni
4. Opacic
5. Ferg
6. Matto
7. Dyl
8. RCG
9, Rheed
10. Kafusi
11. Paps
12. Marata
13. Nrown

14. Smith
15. Jnr
16. Lane
17. Bryce

Isn't Marata injured with a bung knee ?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

1. Gutho
2. Sivo
3. Peni
4. Opacic
5. Ferg
6. Matto
7. Dyl
8. RCG
9, Rheed
10. Kafusi
11. Paps
12. Marata
13. Nrown

14. Smith
15. Jnr
16. Lane
17. Bryce

Cartwright has more NRL experience in the halves than Matterson, and less in the forwards.

Incorrect

Coach
I'd be tempted to go back to having Papa on the bench. Poor bastard is getting flogged now. Bring Lane back to the starting side, maybe it'll help him switch on being involved from the get-go. Last chance for the Merkin.

Penisini did nothing wrong in his debut, I think Opacic should have to fight his way back in. But I'm sure Opa will be picked.

If Mitch is out, then I guess Jake gets another shot. I don't trust either Jake Arthur or Will Smith to do a job in the halves for a full 80... 6 of one, half a dozen of the other....

I'd be tempted to go back to having Papa on the bench. Poor bastard is getting flogged now. Bring Lane back to the starting side, maybe it'll help him switch on being involved from the get-go. Last chance for the Merkin.

Penisini did nothing wrong in his debut, I think Opacic should have to fight his way back in. But I'm sure Opa will be picked.

If Mitch is out, then I guess Jake gets another shot. I don't trust either Jake Arthur or Will Smith to do a job in the halves for a full 80... 6 of one, half a dozen of the other....
Id take a Will Smith of Arthur as a stop gap. Arthur needs about 2-3 years in reserve grade.

Latest posts