What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teamlist Tuesday - Rnd 20 Vs Roosters | Thursday 29 July @ Mackay

Noise

Coach
Nil issues with the side. I also don’t think Jake is anywhere near as bad as half of you seem to think. Smith off the bench is a far better option for mine.
His defence is atrocious. Far too light for first grade. He has the strength of a 14 year old girl. He also offers nothing in attack. Slow and predictable. He is only getting picked because he is the coach's son.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
His defence is atrocious. Far too light for first grade. He has the strength of a 14 year old girl. He also offers nothing in attack. Slow and predictable. He is only getting picked because he is the coach's son.
He has the best short kicking game in the squad after Moses. I reckon we need him. The Chooks have a worse defender in their 7 jersey.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Agree. Matterson, Bryce all could of filled in. W.Smith to fullback and Guth to halves also.
Smith has worn 6 more recently than any of those merkins, but you wouldn't pair him with Drown. With Moses in the team nearly anyone could play 6. But Drown needs help with the kicking.

Soto

Bench
Jake has been copping heaps and yes he did get run through the other night. However the effort to contest the ball and offload to NBrown was fantastic. If Nbrown takes it, 12 all.
I think BA needs to recognise quickly if him or another player are not going well replace them.
BAs interchange rotations stink.
I really hope there is no turning the ball back on the inside BS in opposition 20 on Thurs night.
I also hope its just not sideways passing either.
I do wonder if Gutho moves into the halves in attack on Thurs night...if we had a decent fullback back up you could play Guth 6 and Dylbro 7.
Sean Russell is a genuine fullback but he hasn't been named in the 21...

eels_fan

First Grade
Walker is poor defensively, Manu to wing for them is a massive plus for us. Both our wingers are stronger and better leapers. We should be targeting that side all night. Keirghan has never played centre either.

Dumb exaggeration. Given his age and current standard he could be ready for 20+ games (at a shit team) after a single off season. He will probably be a perfect backup next year.

well that’s a stupid comment “Perfect back up” you have no idea. He’s still in nappies and needs to develop his game and needs another 2-3 years. Such a stupid comment.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
If he's going to pick J Arthur, atleast BA should swap 6 and 7 around. Give Dyl a go at managing the team.

He could be creating a bigger problem by not letting the 2nd best half a chance at running the team by preferring our 4th best half.
His plan is to not let on who’s playing where and then leave the opposition at 6’s and 7’s.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I don’t think anyone is saying JArthur is a bad player but it’s clear that physically and skill wise he’s just not ready. He was poor defensively last week and offered nothing in attack. Will Smith could do a better job for a week or two.
Pull your penis.

We have a dearth of halves in the NRL and you are suggesting that clubs should try and carefully nurture players with promise? Like f**k they should. Given the current state, you’ll likely get a starting spot somewhere as long as you don’t trip on your own shoelaces.

In other words, one man’s trash is another man’s treasure

You regularly astound me with both your stupidity and inferior plumbing skills.

Hang your useless head in shame.