What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

strider

Post Whore
It's a fair way. I'm not gonna drive a couple of hours just to get bashed.
If I wasn't locked up I would come and get bashed with you .... you know, for moral support

I agree .... the world seems insane .... to be able to just rock up somewhere and decide its yours ... are we living in the dark ages?

watch the series Silicon Valley - in one season a dude's AirBnB resident just decided he wasn't gonna move out - turns out he had 12 months legally to stay .... (other shenanigans ensue - lol)

If I wasn't locked up I would come and get bashed with you .... you know, for moral support

I agree .... the world seems insane .... to be able to just rock up somewhere and decide its yours ... are we living in the dark ages?

watch the series Silicon Valley - in one season a dude's AirBnB resident just decided he wasn't gonna move out - turns out he had 12 months legally to stay .... (other shenanigans ensue - lol)
Yeah just crazy. I like Silicon Valley and probably have a couple of seasons to catch up on.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Great show

hindy111

Post Whore

This happened to my cousin. Guy wouldn't pay rent. So he just rocked up with his trailor and took his motorbikes.
The whole thing ended in a fist fight. My cousin didn't stop there. All his rubbish he left he put in his trailer and dumped on the guys front lawn once he found where he moved.

Latest posts