What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 20 v Rabbits

mickeylane

Bench
For hose watching closely, Andrew McCulloch who supposed to be an experienced hand, has given away at least two very ordinary set restarts. Quite frankly, I don't want him in the team. We can get someone better
So your saying he should be a superstar right out of the box? No development needed at all.
I’ll say it again what development did Sam Walker or Nathan Cleary have .. when They got to 1st grade they immediately made an impact .. Sullivan on the other hand is not our future 7 and happy to be held to it years down the track ..he may play 1st grade but won’t be leading us to any glories..

TruSaint

Referee
Happy with the effort from a lot of the boys. Ellis and Burns have been solid. Ford the best forward for mine. Hunt creating some good things and Bud has some class touches. Beale having a dig. Always going to be a big ask but hanging in there.

Yeah mate.
Sad thing is, I really think with a bit more experience out there, we may well win this.

They are having a dig, and I said pre-game I wont be slamming any of the 17 tonight.

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
I’ll say it again what development did Sam Walker or Nathan Cleary have .. when They got to 1st grade they immediately made an impact .. Sullivan on the other hand is not our future 7 and happy to be held to it years down the track ..he may play 1st grade but won’t be leading us to any glories..
Maybe you could restrict your posts to the Negative ONLY thread? The kid has had about 3.5 games in FG and you are writing him off already. Harsh.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Neither has played in a side this bad. He’s played barely any reserve grade and ideally would be beginning his career in a stronger side with a bigger pack.

Dragsters

First Grade

They both walked into quality teams.

BLM01

First Grade
More b v he
Cmon serious now you can not afford at the NRL Level to be putting kids in who are totally out of depth.. Sloan on the other hand looks very capable
Fed dinkum...why not for experience
How else do they get it and when should you debut them
Everyone said our season had gone
We have suspensions
What do you suggest the coach should do... forfeit
I think it’s great to see them have a go

Trifili13

Juniors
Norman did well to hold SuA up for so long, the problem is no urgency from anyone to help out. The good teams would have had 3 other players there and no way would they have allowed the ball to be grounded.

Not that I think it changes the game but Hunt put in a good kick that found the ground but given our luck it rolled over the dead ball line. Cook who was trapped on the last puts a nothing kick in and instead of one more bounce and going dead it holds up.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
More b v he

Fed dinkum...why not for experience
How else do they get it and when should you debut them
Everyone said our season had gone
We have suspensions
What do you suggest the coach should do... forfeit
I think it’s great to see them have a go
The frustrating part out of this is it’s the experienced, regular first grade players who are playing worse than the inexperienced players

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Norman did well to hold SuA up for so long, the problem is no urgency from anyone to help out. The good teams would have had 3 other players there and no way would they have allowed the ball to be grounded.

Not that I think it changes the game but Hunt put in a good kick that found the ground but given our luck it rolled over the dead ball line. Cook who was trapped on the last puts a nothing kick in and instead of one more bounce and going dead it holds up.
Spot on. It’s like we’re cursed

Latest posts