What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 21 v Raiders

Brutalitops

Juniors
It's so cruel that the week we finally get Lomax back to contest attacking kicks, we lose Hunt who has been on fire with his kicking.

I don't like Norman but his bombs are okay I suppose.

Spazer

Juniors
I might be in the minority here but I don't mind the clune and norman pairing, they both know how to kick deep and we need that against the raiders big men, as long as norman doesn't kick it out on the full again, we need his pinpoint bombs to lomax.

Also clune is very underrated, our edges run better lines with him on the field imo.

Season is just about done and dusted but I still want to win.

kit66

Bench
Bird at centre and Dufty at fb would make sense, it would give us some structure we've been missing and tighten up our defence as well as give us some attacking options we'll need without Hunt. Ramsey is barely a first grade winger let alone a centre, crazy selection. Hopefully Hook changes things before kick off. Surely Norman is on his last chance.
Ordinary bench but the starting pack is reasonably strong.

Saints by 4

kit66

Bench
Have there been any updates on McInnes' knee ? Any chance of a surprise return this year - you know, in case we make the finals ? I'm only half kidding, any word ?

Crush

Coach
Bird at centre and Dufty at fb would make sense, it would give us some structure we've been missing and tighten up our defence as well as give us some attacking options we'll need without Hunt. Ramsey is barely a first grade winger let alone a centre, crazy selection. Hopefully Hook changes things before kick off. Surely Norman is on his last chance.
Ordinary bench but the starting pack is reasonably strong.

Saints by 4
“Surely Norman is on his last chance”
😂😂😂 Good one Kit!!

slippery5

Juniors
Hook is trying to blood the juniors not bludgeon them.

That’s why Sloan is not in the squad.

I can see Hook play Ramsey at fullback with Bird to play centre.

Alternatively, if Ramsey does have a fractured wrist, Dufty will play fullback with Bird to centre.

As for the bench, I have no problem with Amone at 14.

Sullivan has had very little football and may be deemed not fit enough yet.

Clune is playing for his career so I expect him to have a big game. Norman is playing 6 because he is the remaining senior player in the backline.

Good to see Rava back.

Fire up Saints. Now is the time. Everyone has written us off.
If Clune is playing for his career then he better learn how to tackle, his attempts last week was again embarrassing.

Latest posts