What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tokyo awarded 2020 Olympics

images
De Grasse… epic run. He was the guy in that picture alongside bolt having a laugh in the last Olympics…

well deserved gold.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Holy shit did anyone else see the guy who won the super-heavyweight weightlifting… beat his own world records and his total was 47kg above the guy who got silver, that’s f**king insane. He won gold at Rio as well and I think he’s won every competition since, just on another planet to anyone else. What a specimen.
Kiwi bloke got a pretty creditable 5th place with the 3rd best C&G as well, not bad for someone from outside the traditional central Asian powerhouses of the sport.

One more gold would make it our best olympics ever, the question is do we have one more in us? Beach Volleyball? Canoeing? Athletics? The Hockey seemed the most likely but that didn’t happen.

JamesRustle

First Grade
Our beach volley ball girls are getting their arses handed to them.... 4 beautiful specimens on the sand... so we're all winners.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I love all kiwis, I really do, there medal to population ratio , best.

Victoria sucks dog balls.