What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tokyo awarded 2020 Olympics

I reckon horsey sportspeople get disqualified from this comparison, they get to compete for 40+ years wearing out horse after horse lol
in any other sport medaling in 4 Olympics is pretty exceptional and 5 is phenomenal.
Yeah it’s a good point…

Although smashing your bollocks into a saddle repeatedly in Olympic Games since 1984 in Los Angeles is pretty impressive…

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Yeah it’s a good point…

Although smashing your bollocks into a saddle repeatedly in Olympic Games since 1984 in Los Angeles is pretty impressive…
Yeah it’s still f**king impressive, but lets face it its The only sport you’d have a hope of doing it in apart from possibly shooting.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I would normally call them surender monkeys, but I give credit for haviing a go. USA do own this sport

Geez that 10000m women’s final looked brutal…

last night of the games. 1500 men’s final, women’s high jump, men’s javelin and some more relays…

Last edited:

Latest posts