What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tokyo awarded 2020 Olympics

I

It goes both ways though… Fiji population 800K beat NZ population 5M for the gold medal in Rugby… 😂😂

thinking the other day, for gold medals per capita I reckon NZ would be close to (if not) top of the table…

but there are some minnows like Fiji with one gold,

bileduct

Coach
Hoping the Yanks can haul in China to win the medal tally …

Never thought I’d be cheering them on..

According to the yanks they are already on top.

I don't know of any country other than them which orders the medal tally by total number of medals won regardless of colour.

According to the yanks they are already on top.
I don't know of any country other than them which orders the medal tally by total number of medals won regardless of colour.

images

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Damn, the women javelin throwers are unexpectedly hot, big strapping athletic wenches but they’re all super femme and it seems to be the done thing to compete in makeup and jewellery. Would totally let most of them manhandle my shaft.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Damn, the women javelin throwers are unexpectedly hot, big strapping athletic wenches but they’re all super femme and it seems to be the done thing to compete in makeup and jewellery. Would totally let most of them manhandle my shaft.
I am just lol so much, I am in pain from laughing, thanks. Still loling, laughing so good for the soul.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I

It goes both ways though… Fiji population 800K beat NZ population 5M for the gold medal in Rugby… 😂😂
That’s their only game though, our 19 medals and 7 golds from 5m still puts us above Fiji’s 2 and 1 per capita. The other day the only countries ahead of NZ per capita were Bermuda and Granada who had 2 and 1 medals with tiny populations.
edit: actually San Marino are the clear leaders, 3 medals with a population of 33K! I think its one of those tiny European microstates where rich people live though so it’s kinda stacked for them.

Last edited:
gimme those big thicc asses and thighs over those twiggy runners any day
Long jump, pole vaulters and middle distance have the best figures for mine..

Heptathletes too.

but I see where you’re coming from…

Like an old Eddie Murphy routine.

Some girls are like “make love to me…”

(insert female javelin throwers) say “F*** THE S*** OUTTA ME!!!!!!

Allyson Felix has to be up there with the best Olympians of all time…

She won silver in Athens in 2004 in the 200…. And in her mid 30’s has medaled 17 years later in the 400.

Only Andrew Hoy would have her covered I reckon…

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Allyson Felix has to be up there with the best Olympians of all time…

She won silver in Athens in 2004 in the 200…. And in her mid 30’s has medaled 17 years later in the 400.

Only Andrew Hoy would have her covered I reckon…
I reckon horsey sportspeople get disqualified from this comparison, they get to compete for 40+ years wearing out horse after horse lol
in any other sport medaling in 4 Olympics is pretty exceptional and 5 is phenomenal.