What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 108 48.4%
  • No

Votes: 115 51.6%

• Total voters

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Absolutely, Arthur and his associates are the biggest failures in the identification and development of up and coming players in the history of the Eels. It's a total disaster. It's a f**k up.
On this point alone BA must be sacked immediately. And 51% still want this fool at the club ? What the f**k are you watching.
f**k off Arthur
What has happened to Dylan Brown is a crying shame, he’s a shadow of the player he was when he first came into grade as an 18 year old.

Chipmunk

Coach
The Tigers are going backwards with a coach who has proven he can win a premiership. Why would they sign a coach who has proven he can't?
For the same reason Newcastle and the Warriors signed Nathan Brown.

Different team, in a different situation. The Tigpies haven't been to the Finals for a decade.

chiefy1

Juniors
The Tigers are going backwards with a coach who has proven he can win a premiership. Why would they sign a coach who has proven he can't?
The tigers would kick our asses right now. Adam Douii has certainly been a great buy aswell as Stefano who has made great progress in his first full season.
They're on the up after Cleary clearly totally fkd up the salary cap with some disgraceful decisions

chiefy1

Juniors
The 51% still supporting this dope, hang your heads in shame. On development alone the bushie should have been axed years ago.

eels_fan

First Grade
Mahoney
DBrown

Both have not improved this year that's due to the coaching.
Mahoney improved dramatically in the period prior to his injury. That was blatantly obvious to all.

he came back hesitant and reverted back to not running the ball.

DBrown just isn’t in games at all. He looks and plays disinterested and unmotivated. That’s as much on him as it is on the coach for picking him Each week

lucablight

First Grade
I noticed with interest that Sterlo was asked on the footy show if Brad Arthur is the right coach for the Eels and his response was “I don’t want to go there”. He also said he hasn’t agreed with the way the team has played but didn’t question their effort until the last few weeks. It sounds to me that he would be agreeable to a change in coach but doesn’t want to state it outright publically.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I noticed with interest that Sterlo was asked on the footy show if Brad Arthur is the right coach for the Eels and his response was “I don’t want to go there”. He also said he hasn’t agreed with the way the team has played but didn’t question their effort until the last few weeks. It sounds to me that he would be agreeable to a change in coach but doesn’t want to state it outright publically.
He said he hasn't agreed to the way we play for a fair while now, but what would he know he's never coached. That comment was probably for Pou lol.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Absolutely, Arthur and his associates are the biggest failures in the identification and development of up and coming players in the history of the Eels. It's a total disaster. It's a f**k up.
On this point alone BA must be sacked immediately. And 51% still want this fool at the club ? What the f**k are you watching.
f**k off Arthur
I'd say there were a number of people who voted but haven't come back to read this thread again.

Theres only so much whining some people can read.

Latest posts