What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 109 49.3%
  • No

Votes: 112 50.7%

• Total voters

Noise

Coach
Huh? You want me to listen to a podcast?
I’ll read an article but I’m not listening to a couple of super fans having a conversation.
Or if you want me to read the comment he’s referring to, just post it. I don’t have or use Twitter.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Huh? You want me to listen to a podcast?
I’ll read an article but I’m not listening to a couple of super fans having a conversation.
Or if you want me to read the comment he’s referring to, just post it. I don’t have or use Twitter.

The first post was from a guy asking TCT to stop blindly following the coach.

The team from TCT then replied and said that in the podcast, they talked about how BA and his assistants will likely lose their jobs over their inability to extract the best out of this squad.

hindy111

Post Whore
Who do you want and which players should follow him out the door?

We need to open the door for a gun fullback a quality centre and two new wingers.
Our forwards are fine. We've matched Penrith and the Storm.

The whole side doesn't need to be replaced. I still feel Guth at 5/8 with Brown and Penisini in centres and Blake on wing solves most our problems. We would just need to find another winger and a fullback unless we feel Russel is good to go.