What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day - Mighties -v- The Madges ... It is on.

Quigs

Immortal
A lovely 27c @ 3pm for Browne Park, Rockhampton today.

It should be a blockbuster of a cripple fight. We have a chance to once again temporarily cement our spot in the top 8.

Can Sharon lead us there. Let the crusade commence.

(psssst I'll be in the stand wearing the famous unmerged)

DJDL

Bench
Hate to curb your enthusiasm Quigs, but we'd need to win by 17 or more to creep back into the 8.
I don't think we have it in us.

Then again, Moyza's back and we're a much better attacking unit with him there.

At any rate, enjoy the day 🙂

Quigs

Immortal
Hate to curb your enthusiasm Quigs, but we'd need to win by 17 or more to creep back into the 8.
I don't think we have it in us.

Then again, Moyza's back and we're a much better attacking unit with him there.

At any rate, enjoy the day 🙂

Arhhh DJDL what enthusiasm. Was it last year when we had to beat some lower side by a huge amount to make the top four. With less then a couple of minutes to go we had more than hit the magic number of points and they even were displaying the live ladder on the screen and had us in the top four.

The other mob kicked off after our late try, regathered the ball from a short kick off. Threw it around like a hot potato and ended up scoring right next to the upright as the full time hooter was about to go off.

With the conversion the "Live far-can Ladder" laughingly had us out of the top four.

Narrrhhh there will be no enthusiasm to curb from moi DJDL.

17points you reckon. Let the fun and games commence.

Generalzod

Immortal
A lovely 27c @ 3pm for Browne Park, Rockhampton today.

It should be a blockbuster of a cripple fight. We have a chance to once again temporarily cement our spot in the top 8.

Can Sharon lead us there. Let the crusade commence.

(psssst I'll be in the stand wearing the famous unmerged)
Can Sharon lead us there? The answer is NO lol

shadowboxer

First Grade
Sharon will have the makeup and lipstick on looking for a contract with his former boyfriend Tony the Tigers.
Expecting big things today

I'm glad you started this thread. No BS, my interest has waned so much that I thought the game was tomorrow.

Last edited:
Yeah well I thought yesterday was today but realised today is actually tomorrow
on a tour of Spain a few years back we did 12 gigs in 12 days and it was all a blur, they do like to party and we were obliged to. I made up a saying from it and got the tour manager to translate it for me, the Spaniards were very impressed with my "poetry". I have been using it ever since

¡No hay un mañana como hoy!

Stake Removed

First Grade
Madge looks like he is from the same coaching school as Walters, no idea at all
Madge is hard trainer and worker of players, he went to possibly the softest club.
Players need to understand that have to work hard, keep busting a gut

Quigs

Immortal
Yeee harrr the Cesspool of Lurve is alive with bubbling optimism today.

Fear thee not my hearties for I will be sitting with a Tiges supporter and a Donks supporter. Twill be a battle of the heavyweights.

Saturday afternoon, 3pm, echoes of the Match of the Day at the SCG. Our contenders of 73 earned quite a few of those.

on a tour of Spain a few years back we did 12 gigs in 12 days and it was all a blur, they do like to party and we were obliged to. I made up a saying from it and got the tour manager to translate it for me, the Spaniards were very impressed with my "poetry". I have been using it ever since

¡No hay un mañana como hoy!
I've (barely) survived a few tours of Spain myself.

¡Sí! Todo es el mismo día. #ArribaArriba

chewsta

First Grade
I Thought the game was tomorrow too. Ahh well, looks like I'll be enjoying a few Oat Sodas this arvo then. Good day for it! Carrrrn Sharkies!

Enjoy the day Quigsy.