What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day - Mighties -v- The Madges ... It is on.

Frenzy.

Immortal
HAHA the kid with Ronnie's boots. Made his next 100 days

Also think Big Sexy gave his to someone in the crowd

Beat me to it.
They are a bloody terrible.
Embarrassing really. Sharks are injury plagued beyond belief and we just put 50 points on them.
Another year and another dirty turd in the old portaloo shitter at Leichhardt
Im impressed . Never realised what a way with words you have. Almost Shakespearean.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Maguire should walk away - commentators mentioned it, the game at Leichhardt, Tommy day and turned up shite v cowboys

Last edited:

Craigshark

First Grade
Frustrating game, but good last 15 minutes. Who knows what the score would have been had we had held on to the ball.

feel really bad for Ronaldo. Good performance by him too.

it’s either chambers or metcalf in the centres for mine with moylan back to 5/8. Love what metcalf brought.

Card Shark

Immortal
Even though we scored 50, I still found myself screaming at the TV, particularly when we let a few tries in mid 2nd half.

Every point is vital in the top 8 race as I reckon it’s a race between us & the Titans.

Must give credit though that we also scored 3 late tries to recapture lost for/against.

Leave the bloody halves as they are, let Moylan come on when the heat is out of the game.

Tracey to wing as he’s great there & Chambers to centre, need experience & toughness in that position.