What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowboys game.

jeffdragon

Bench
There you go a new low losing to a team who hasn't won. in 11 games.
Another one of grffins great ht speeches.
Well the expertswere right we won't win a game in the last 8.
Well done saints an special.mention to Norman you f**king ball hog .
You offered nothing
He can f**k off.

Coffs dragon

Bench
Woeful defence and carrying 2 anchors in Norman & Bird, phooked up the good work by our young players.
1 game left to get rid of the worst Dragon player I’ve ever seen in Norman. I’d be happy if our club Flipped the Bird & shopped him far away.

Maddragon99

Juniors
I don’t think we can directly blame Corey Norman for the loss today but he certainly wasn’t responsible for any of our enterprising play either.

Given that round 25 is Corey’s final NRL game he’ll obviously be the first player picked even if Ben Hunt is back.

I only hope McGuffen sticks with Sloan, Amone & Sullivan at least the kids kept us in the game.

We really are at a crossroads, from what we’ve seen this year I’m not convinced McGuffen is the coach to take us to the top four.

TruSaint

Referee
Now, now. Just remember only 1 more Corey Norman game (maybe none if Hook does the right thing) and looking much better for next year. I have developed the ability to be furious during the game and then erase it from memory if we lose. I've done a lot of erasing this year!

If Griffin drops Norman for the last game, then he is on par with Norman.
Imagine leaving it until the last game with absolutely zero on the line.

Dragsters

First Grade
Well, I must say I'm not surprised.

I expected some enterprising play and we got it with the rookies strutting their stuff.

In the end we lose, and there's certainly no surprise in that with our form.

Inevitably, we run out of puff in the second half, as is the norm of late.

We are an unfit side and that is likely partly due to the fact that most players have not had anything like a run of positional consistency and as such, lack match fitness.

Hook needs to flog 'em all off-season long.

# toughestoffseasonever

It seems the team can only play for 60 minutes max this year
What's the answer? Do the same next year and we will face another disappointing season.. talented kids or not. There was a lot of expereince in the Cowboys outfit and they took full advantage after we released the foot from their throat.

HenryTatana

Juniors
Why the f**k he didn’t take Norman off when Bud came on for his second stint and left Lussick out there. I just don’t understand the thinking of Hook and the other 2 clowns Elliot and Gentle.

By the way folks, Normie will get the farewell tour game next week.