What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 24 - Roosters vs Rabbitohs: Friday 27th August 7:55pm @Suncorp Stadium

Lats has just cut his losses and taken the six weeks.

After Annesley he had no real option but a big legal fight.

I think the club has erred and he should have fought it.

But done is done.

Valheru

Coach
Well @Valheru was just dismissing the argument in a discourteous way.

As you understood, I haven't made any remark on the incident as I haven’t had the opportunity to hear both sides.

But already Annesley has condemned the process to a farce. The judiciary should take this account and let him off or give him a week.

You can’t have police officers breaking someone’s leg while issuing a fine for jaywalking. That’s an extreme example, but you get my point.

He isn't going to the judiciary mate because he knows he is guilty.

Lats has just cut his losses and taken the six weeks.

After Annesley he had no real option but a big legal fight.

I think the club has erred and he should have fought it.

But done is done.
And I will add, he got the “Renno treatment”

I suppose they weren’t prepared to risk the resources necessary.

I would have sat him down and asked for 50/50 legals to fight it as that seems fair.

But don’t bother going to the judiciary from here on.

Just consult with the tin hat wearing Robbo first.

Get him to fight your case in a press conference.

That’s the take away.

Another nail in the coffin for the nrl while they chug beers with Senior Police and politicians.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
When Greg Inglis smashed Dean Young, that was originally a reckless that was downgraded to careless, in those days. But as Callmack explained they don't do that anymore, the system changed in 2015.

Just my opinion, this was similar, maybe slightly worse than Latrell's because it's front on, the aim started high, and kept going up through the point of contact.

What is your obsession with Annesley? He comments every week on incidents that happen on field. He said it should have been a send off and it should have. He never put an opinion forward on what punishment the MRC should impose.
You can’t be serious, can’t you read?

He made his opinion more than clear.

You think he was supporting Latrell? Ffs!

You’re coming down with Stryker disease.

I know Jim! Let’s ask the head of the NRL Robbo!