What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 24 - Roosters vs Rabbitohs: Friday 27th August 7:55pm @Suncorp Stadium

handyman2190

Bench
If i was trell id be at the hospital today apparently manu is being operated on, but id take ello and a couple of the boys as support, at the end of the day book of fueds and all, you dont want to see players hurt.
The rorters this year,even though i hate the barstards, should be commended, what a club,all those injurys,they had a better team off than on the ground,and they have held it together to be coming 4th. I somehow dont think any other team could have achieved it, more like they would have fallen apart,just saying,

Jim Rockford

Bench
Yeah usually when they are in the press, they go quiet, but he lifted.

Did you see that unseeable pass at the end too?

It was too fast for the human eye lol.

I’ll post it up.
Yeah, that pass was a beauty. It wasn't just the tries that made his performance great. All the grunt work he did was top quality too.

They missed Benjis pass to row 18 on the game highlights.

A basketball pass with too much power.

The thinking was ok, it was an execution thing. I thought he panicked. He was having a dream or nightmare he was still at my Tigers!!

I note he’s slipped into the side where he is no longer a big fish and that seems to be working. He doesn’t have the same swanky essence. That’s been good for him, a better footballer for the forced humility!

callmack1

Staff member
It's crazy that after such a good win, I've barely even thought about the game the day after. Haven't been in any mood to do any review stuff at all.

Hopefully I'll be allgood to have another look at it and watch the replay tomorrow.

It's crazy that after such a good win, I've barely even thought about the game the day after. Haven't been in any mood to do any review stuff at all.

Hopefully I'll be allgood to have another look at it and watch the replay tomorrow.
It’s a good life tactic to take a break from the heat of the moment, get some perspective which seeps in during other tasks.

Take a couple of days off. You’re about the best mod on lu, so you’re entitled to it.

My view is that Lats adds an extra average say 10% power and plays above his weight. But note that his utility against the big guns has always been limited. So in that sense, his loss is not fatal. How great was Sua? That was totally unexpected. If everyone plays optimum you really don’t need latrell.

Your halves were running amok for awhile, wingers as express trains.

AJ improving his position was a nice touch. Not distracted by the score at all. Their right side collapsed. They didn’t know if they were Arthur or Martha!

Last edited:

handyman2190

Bench
You're the loser who was jerking himself off over how great the Rorters are. Why don't you piss off and support them, you'll fit in perfectly with the low-lifes they attract.
Sticks and stones arsehole the Dhead is you,continue to show your ignorance,dirtbag malaka

I had essentially called a truce with this imbecile but he couldn't help himself and had to start up on me again. Personally I want nothing to do with him and his remedial spelling skills but I suspect he's going to just keep on being an odious little turd.
Ok.

Stryker still hates me. We don’t talk.

His abusing people was getting:78DB568B-3FC3-4323-8F8C-CAD94E24266D.jpeglike this guy!

Jim Rockford

Bench
Unfortunately people like Stryker,Paws and Handyman here get really upset with people who don't think the same way as them. They take it as a personal insult if you express different views to those they hold. Makes you wonder why they bother joining a forum.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Ok.

Stryker still hates me. We don’t talk.

His abusing people was getting:View attachment 53046like this guy!
That's right Phantom.

You are a class poster, you act respectful and therefore deserve respect, but you just named two of the imbecilic embryos that goes from forum to forum just to heap s#!+ on people, and then wonder why they get abused coming on here.

Unfortunately we get in trouble from our good moderator Callmack for heaping $#!+ on this diarrhoeal trash.

That's right Phantom.

You are a class poster, you act respectful and therefore deserve respect, but you just named two of the imbecilic embryos that goes from forum to forum just to heap s#!+ on people, and then wonder why they get abused coming on here.

Unfortunately we get in trouble from our good moderator Callmack for heaping $#!+ on this diarrhoeal trash.
Thanks.

I get into trouble too at home forum for defending myself. Stryker was just trying to use me as a punching bag, I hit back and he’s run away.

What about Annesley giving up on his men like that? The officials are all vulnerable to a Robbo-like attack now. Open slather on the eve of the finals. Annesley should not interfere or speak until after the judiciary. Now the judiciary are under pressure to convict and wallop him. The process is compromised.

Once the process is corrupted, he can’t expect a fair go and no matter what he’s done or not, it’s pretty unfair. For any player.