What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Tigers articles from the media

Vozzy

Juniors
On the field 1st grade wise has been a failure but the video on facebook of the new Centre of excellence looks pretty smick. Like its quite professional. I wonder if they could upgrade the ground to be a 30k stadium it would be easy to get to public transport wise. We may not be able to entice experienced players but new young stars with potential should enjoy it.

stryker

First Grade
I think, however well intentioned, your trust in this club is naive at best.
It all seems a touch one sided to me (ex club members having a vent)?
For all of this to be bullshit, you are saying that 5 ex coaches, some club legends and a handful of ex players are lying? Come on man that’s just dumb.
I'd be interested to get the clubs version of events on Benji's claims?
It was widely reported at the time that Benji was upset that the club had reneged on his next contract.
Taylor was fully instrumental in getting rid of Farah, you don't drop an incumbent SOO player to reserve grade, when he comes back from playing in SOO, IMO.
Taylor was 100% a pawn, a useful idiot if you will, used by the club to get Farah to walk out. You are correct that no one in their right mind would relegate an incumbent SOO player to reggies. The club allowed it…ask yourself why? He was set to be paid nearly a million dollars due to his sacrifices re backloading his previous years payments to facilitate the club fitting under the cap due to their mismanagement of it. The club tried to f**k him, pure and simple. He called their bluff and Taylor paid the price the following year.
Interesting the take on the Blair case, surely Sheens knows how the salary cap works?
This surprised me too. If true, the club sacked some good players who were busting their arse for the joint, to hire a big name who turned out a dud, then let Sheens walk the plank for it. That is poor form.

Until the board is cleansed of the maggots from Wests and Balmain and replaced with neutrals who understand football and work together, then the NRL side of the club will remain a disaster.

Tigerm

First Grade
Ok so all these people are lying and the club are Saints.
Well done.
How did you get that shit from what I said, have you heard anything from anyone who never got a say in it?
You only ever interested in putting shit on the club.

Tigerm

First Grade
1. “Whether you like it or not, the club itself is going fantastically well, except for the NRL side, but that will change”

This pervasive attitude is pretty much where the rot originates at the west Tigers ..!
You really don’t have a clue do you.

Tigerm

First Grade
I think, however well intentioned, your trust in this club is naive at best.

For all of this to be bullshit, you are saying that 5 ex coaches, some club legends and a handful of ex players are lying? Come on man that’s just dumb.

It was widely reported at the time that Benji was upset that the club had reneged on his next contract.

Taylor was 100% a pawn, a useful idiot if you will, used by the club to get Farah to walk out. You are correct that no one in their right mind would relegate an incumbent SOO player to reggies. The club allowed it…ask yourself why? He was set to be paid nearly a million dollars due to his sacrifices re backloading his previous years payments to facilitate the club fitting under the cap due to their mismanagement of it. The club tried to f**k him, pure and simple. He called their bluff and Taylor paid the price the following year.

This surprised me too. If true, the club sacked some good players who were busting their arse for the joint, to hire a big name who turned out a dud, then let Sheens walk the plank for it. That is poor form.

Until the board is cleansed of the maggots from Wests and Balmain and replaced with neutrals who understand football and work together, then the NRL side of the club will remain a disaster.
Not naive, just a fan, why are you here?

I haven’t said anyone lied, but the article was one sided.

West Ashfield basically own the club, they don’t need to do anything you fool.

stryker

First Grade
How did you get that shit from what I said, have you heard anything from anyone who never got a say in it?
You only ever interested in putting shit on the club.
…and you are only interested in shilling for it.
At least I want change for the better.

Tigerm

First Grade
Devastating mate…Swearing doesn’t hide your lack of knowledge about this game…less posts would help
Well I admit I don’t know anything about starsigns or that much about footy, but reading your posts, I think I might just have a bit more of an idea than you?
You seem to be suffering from selective memory loss.
Put me on ignore if you don’t like my posts.

Last edited:

stryker

First Grade
Not naive, just a fan, why are you here?

I haven’t said anyone lied, but the article was one sided.

West Ashfield basically own the club, they don’t need to do anything you fool.
Now you are showing your colours.
You don’t want change, you are happy as things are.

Tigerm

First Grade
Now you are showing your colours.
You don’t want change, you are happy as things are.
You can’t change things that can’t be changed. WA have no reason to go.
Anyway, didn’t you say a month or 2 ago you were no longer interested in the club? Your still here.
The club is going well, (agree the NRL side not so much), just some are too blind to see it, we had this conversation a year ago.

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade
Your attitude is what has aided this club achieve such mediocrity.
Its amazing you attack fans who demand better.
Completely useless you are lol…
You can’t be serious, mine or anyone’s attitude on here means nothing to how the club is run. Wake up to yourself.

stryker

First Grade
You can’t change things that can’t be changed. WA have no reason to go.
Anyway, didn’t you say a month or 2 ago you were no longer interested in the club? Your still here.
The club is going well, (agree the NRL side not so much), just some are too blind to see it, we had this conversation a year ago.
Yep and I clearly remember you and certain others decrying those of us who were pissed at our 9th flop in a row stating that season 2021 was not looking good.
We were mocked and raged at for not being “true fans”. We were right and you lot wrong. Again.

Last edited:

stryker

First Grade
You can’t be serious, mine or anyone’s attitude on here means nothing to how the club is run. Wake up to yourself.
It does because when fans don’t demand change, history ends up repeating. Pascoe and his board cronies only give a shit about one side of the club’s business. You be a nice little sheep and swallow any bull crap the club feeds you.
I’ll be over here with an ever growing fan base screaming the joint down.
22 years of existence for 19 years of failure is a god damned joke.