What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 25 vs Canterbury @ Moreton Daily Stadium

Who will win? Round 25: Wests Tigers v Canterbury

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 1-12

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 13+

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WA Tiger

Bench
Fear has a funny way of shutting you down and taking away everything u need to perform….fear of the coach etc etc

It’s up to management now to do the right thing and boot the coach …Im hoping this game will activate that process and it’s a quick decision…

Front-Rower

First Grade
There was talk on the other forum that they were tanking. I don’t believe they were tanking it’s just that the skill level and match awareness isn’t there. We do have a couple of talented players but they aren’t in key positions (I still think Liddle can be a very good player though).

Can I say that I’ve always been sceptical of Luciano but this season has made my mind up, he’s not a first grader.

stryker

First Grade
The perfect end to a useless merkin of a season.
This group have no heart.
This group have minimal talent.
I look forward to them collecting the spoon next year.
Oh and see ya Madge. You have been shithouse mate…

Last edited:

Tiger05

First Grade
That's gotta be it for Brooks as the first choice 7 ...if he stays he has to join Madden in reserves and try and figure things out there ....Hastings and Douehi when he's ok. Laurie and Stephano have been the only shining lights of a dreadful year....stating the obvious

The writing is on the wall in relation to Brooks.

What do you say about Brooks. He has his moments but all too often he goes to pieces. Madden just doesn't look likely either.

I couldn't play Brooks at 9 either. I think Liddle and Simpkins are better options at 9.

Hastings and Doueihi may be a good halves combo.

It's another long off season. We really need some quality signings prior to coming back next year.

Saw the Madge presser, the game was barely discussed, something I saw in Mary’s end days.

He spoke about us having 12 out and senior players to lead. He spoke about youngsters and him and the club knowing what they are doing.

Spoke about Hastings and Gildart arriving.

Not a single journalist took him on and asked him why the squad is actually sinking at a faster rate than years gone past.

No one asked him what players or type of players we were looking for.

He battled on but spoke in coach tongue and the mood was sombre and quite depressed. He said if things changed, we’d go better temporarily but not in the long run unless we followed the course.

The problem is, we don’t actually see any benefits whatsoever of the master plan and hope remains at an all time low without any actual evidence. Not a skerrick.

No DNA left at the scene.

It’s all being run on faith like a religion.

The wireless lads were talking about Sheens just arriving and taking over like I was. Apparently Brooks can understand him. Ffs…

WA Tiger

Bench
Saw the Madge presser, the game was barely discussed, something I saw in Mary’s end days.

He spoke about us having 12 out and senior players to lead. He spoke about youngsters and him and the club knowing what they are doing.

Spoke about Hastings and Gildart arriving.

Not a single journalist took him on and asked him why the squad is actually sinking at a faster rate than years gone past.

No one asked him what players or type of players we were looking for.

He battled on but spoke in coach tongue and the mood was sombre and quite depressed. He said if things changed, we’d go better temporarily but not in the long run unless we followed the course.

The problem is, we don’t actually see any benefits whatsoever of the master plan and hope remains at an all time low without any actual evidence. Not a skerrick.

No DNA left at the scene.

It’s all being run on faith like a religion.

The wireless lads were talking about Sheens just arriving and taking over like I was. Apparently Brooks can understand him. Ffs…
It’s the only one I couldn’t find thank god
Anyway I think it’s all been said here