What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 1 finals - game day thread Eels v Knights

Chipmunk

Coach
We weren't perfect my any means, and probably had enough ball to win by plenty more. The Knights were a gallant opponent though, they had a real crack.

I honestly don't think we were fully up for that match, and appear to have plenty more in reserve. Hopefully we bring our A game next week, because I think we're going to need it.

Bring on Week 2.

King-Gutho94

Coach
We weren't perfect my any means, and probably had enough ball to win by plenty more. The Knights were a gallant opponent though, they had a real crack.

I honestly don't think we were fully up for that match, and appear to have plenty more in reserve. Hopefully we bring our A game next week, because I think we're going to need it.

Bring on Week 2.

We will better next week as underdogs.

We are a better team with less expectation

Suitman

Post Whore
Considering how we were rated, and considering the opposition, and considering the expectations, that was one of our worst performances of the season.
So lacklustre, so lacking enthusiasm, against one of the worst teams ever to play semi final football.
A massive improvement is needed next week., tactically, mentally and physically.
Seriously, today's performance was rubbish and not finals standard.

muznik

Juniors
IMHO it wasn’t a penalty try. It was a penalty & 10 in the bin but not convinced Penalty Try was right call. Would be ropeable if that was against us.