What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
The Greek Restaurant near Maccas is the best seafood I've ever had in Cairns, Singapore Chilli Mud Crab and you get to pick your crab out of the crab tank. They bring it out to you in a bucket before they cook it.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
The Greek Restaurant near Maccas is the best seafood I've ever had in Cairns, Singapore Chilli Mud Crab and you get to pick your crab out of the crab tank. They bring it out to you in a bucket before they cook it.
You wouldn’t have been the first person to get crabs after visiting Cairns.

Gronk

Staff member
nope - never did it in the end .... was concerned about the process

has a buggered up gut ... unclear what from .... I personally think too much antibiotics over time ... but has had girly problems and treatments for that which might have playd a part
A person in my circle has been similarly f**ked after getting bali belly. Many years later still gets problems.

Eelogical

Referee
Due to go to port Douglas in January but I can’t see that happening at this point.
I'm doing Cooktown, Port Douglas, Cairns and Airlie Beach on our way home from the outback in October. I hope there's places open in Cairns that will warrant us staying there for a couple of nights.