What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

strider

Post Whore
Did your friend do the faecal transplant and if so how did it go?
nope - never did it in the end .... was concerned about the process

has a buggered up gut ... unclear what from .... I personally think too much antibiotics over time ... but has had girly problems and treatments for that which might have playd a part

TheRam

Coach
nope - never did it in the end .... was concerned about the process

has a buggered up gut ... unclear what from .... I personally think too much antibiotics over time ... but has had girly problems and treatments for that which might have playd a part

Cool ok no probs. Yeah you are probably right about antibiotics. I know they stuffed me up. I have somewhat improved a fair bit by taking probiotics and at one stage for about 5 years I was making my own water Kefir and even got half my office to start making their own too. I was making ginger-lemon flavour, was really nice and refreshing too with nice bubbles. Even though it is a fairly easy process I just got tired of making it since I can buy it now in the stores. Mine was much nicer though and obviously way cheaper. But I'm a lazy merkin so if I can buy it ready, I probably will.

TheRam

Coach

What do our resident liberals have to say about this violent racist torrent of abuse on a Republican politician, anything? I'm sure if it was a Democrat there would be plenty said for weeks.

Eelogical

Referee
Hey @Gary Gutful. We're booking into Cairns for a couple of nights in October and are looking for a nice place to go for dinner. Is Prawn Star a decent place to get a feed?

Last edited:

Latest posts