What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penrith from everyone’s second favourite club in 2003 to absolute hated club in 2021:

Pantherjim.

Referee
I want Melbourne to win the comp so I can hear what the “Bellamy is a fraud who only wins because of the big 3” brigade have to say about it.

Coming from a disgruntled Tigpies fan who is beside themselves about Ivan quitting mid-contract to want to play with a club whom his son plays for.

I understand… really I do…

Pantherjim.

Referee
Nobody committed suicide over a salary cap rort, Pokies are a scourge on our society and panthers fans should be ashamed they’re only relevant because of Them.
Storm by 50 hopefully to wipe away the smugness once and for all.

Talk about politicising a debate!

I despise the gaming industry as much as you do, but because I’ve grown up in the area from the mid-1980’s to adulthood, do you honestly believe that I should support a club like the Storm who has been proven to have cheated for success compared to a club who has achieved premiership success through home-grown talent, all because of pokies?

GongPanther

Referee
That has no relevance to the argument. But the facts are in 2021 Penrith are the least liked club in the comp and where there’s smoke there’s fire. If Melbourne in 2021 were anywhere near as arrogant as Penrith, it would show in the numbers- but it doesn’t. So back to bed old boy, your arguments are insipid.
There is no proof of any what so ever that Penrith are a hated team. The Roar is bell ending his mates at News Corp. It's been the norm from the start of this week on any Fox programming, to any print, that they are in their usual scumbag mode to put off neutral fans in regards to how fans perceive the Panthers.

In short, its the type of propaganda you would usually only find in times of an election, or war. Yet a world wide entity, has to go full steam against a rugby league team from the Sydney west to upset their apple cart. And ppl say that the ABC is one sided. What a sad lot of merkins News Corp are.

Floodwaters

Juniors
I want Melbourne to win the comp so I can hear what the “Bellamy is a fraud who only wins because of the big 3” brigade have to say about it.

His not a fraud but it would have been nice to see him test himself elsewhere.. Bennett had success at Broncos, Dragons, Knights and now Rabbits.

mozza91

Coach
It was Gus that tipped me over the edge last year. Went into the Grand Final wanting Penrith to win but his one sided drivel was f**king nauseating and made me want Melbourne to get up.

As for tomorrow I don’t really care. I think Melbourne will win because they’re the better side and Penrith are coming off the back of 2 tough games.